Chapter 25

*Maya*

"Are you going to propose?" I asked Shawn, who was standing outside of my room. I let Angela sleep in my room and Lucas did the same for Shawn and we both slept on the couch. It was a bad experience but we didn't mind at all.

"Yeah, yeah just a second" Shawn replied. I could tell he was nervous. So I pulled him aside and give him a speech.

"Look Shawn," I started. He wasn't even looking me in the eye. Proposing wasn't easy for him and I understood why. He was scared. "Do you love Angela? Like love-love her?"

Shawn nodded. "Always and forever"

"Okay. Now, do you want to spend the rest of your life with her?"

"Yeah, thats why Im about to propose to her. I was getting to it"

"No, Shawn, actually you weren't going to propose to her. You stood outside my door and stared at the door. Are you scared?"

Shawn sighed. "Of course I'm scared"

"Why?" I knew the answer but I needed him to tell himself that.

"Because, I don't want her to say no. Then that'll be awkward. And you should know that I hate awkward situations. And..." Shawn said, trailing off.

"And what?"

"And I don't want to go in there alone. Do you mind playing your guitar or something?"

"Sure, I'd be honored. I'll go grab it now"

I headed into Lucas' room and grabbed my guitar. I kept it there so that I could play it without disturbing Angela.

I ran back over to Shawn and hugged him. "You can do this" I whispered in his ear. Together, we opened my bedroom door and saw Angela standing there. I stood there in the back of my room, strumming the keys so the sound would be soft. Meanwhile, Shawn stood there right in front of Angela, took a deep breath in and out and started to talk.

"Angela, I just wanted you to know that I've always had a crush on you since High School, I should say. I didn't make my move back then because I didn't know if I really liked you. I did, of course, but I just couldn't admit it to myself. So, I lost you. You went your ways and I went mine..." Shawn stopped and looked at Angela, who was smiling and tearing up a little. I just kept strumming my guitar so that I wouldn't start crying. Shawn was finally going to propose. "...until I found you walking down the streets of New York and that's when I realized that the universe gave me another opportunity and I wasn't going to waste it. So, here we are in California and I wanted to ask if you'd marry me" Shawn said as he went on one knee and pulled out a box.

Angela took Shawn's hand and helped him up. "Its okay. You don't have to go on one knee to propose" Shawn laughed a little. "But, yes. I will marry you, Shawn"

And with that, I stopped strumming my guitar and gave Shawn a look of ratification. They kissed and I left, giving them their moment together.

Adorable I thought. Just adorable.

-

A/N: okay, so we also have another wedding but I'm not going to write about this one. I'm only writing about the Riarkle wedding.

I dont know about this chapter. I felt like it was kinda repetitive to the last one. Let me know your thoughts!

So, a reader commented that I should write a Peybrina/Cowan book and I'm going to do it while I'm wrting this book because I've actually wanted to make a book about Peybrina and Cowan but I didn't know if I should. But, now i do. So, look out for a book by me called "Outside of Girl Meets World"!

Thank you for 600+ reads on this book! You guys are awesome and I woke up to 600+ reads and I almost screamed. So thank you for that!

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Xoxo,

-A