Chapter 27

*Maya*

It's been 6 months since I've started dating Lucas and 7 months since I've signed with Starr.

A lot has happened since I've moved to LA. To Riley. To Farkle. To me. Pretty much everyone I cared for and loved. Riley and Farkle were getting marrier in three weeks and I was going on tour soon. Jimmy hadn't told me when I'd be going but it was this month.

I hadn't told anyone yet because I wanted it to be after the wedding. That wedding meant everything to Farkle and Riley and what type of friend would I be if I told them now about me going on tour? I'd be a bad one because Riley wouldn't be as excited to marry Farkle as she should be. She's finally kick-starting her future and her life and I'm absolutely happy for her.

When I first found out about my tour was when I was recording my new song "Eyes Wide Open". It was the last song I was recording for my album and I was extremely excited to work on my next album but at the same time, very relieved. After successfully recording the song, Jimmy wanted to talk to me before I went home.

*flashback*

"Maya," Jimmy had started.

"Yeah, Jimmy. What's up?" I asked, sitting down in the seat besides him.

"I need to tell you something"

"And what's that?"

"Well, my executives and I have been discussing and we have decided on a tour for you. Now, we haven't decided on a date yet but the first day of your your will be some day in May. When we get a date, we'll contact you immediately. But until then, don't tell anyone"

I got up and stood there smiling. I was excited. "Well, Jimmy. I dont know what to say other than...thank you so much for everything you and your daughter have done for me. I really appreciate it"

"Your welcome, Maya. You deserve everything to come. Now, see you in two weeks. Bring a new song"

"Okay, I will. Thanks again, Jimmy"

I walked out the door and went home. When I got home, I plopped on my couch and smiled. I noticed that there was someone in my kitchen, drinking me lemonade. It was Riley.

"Why are you all smiley?" Riley asked, walking over to me.

"Well," I started. I quickly remembered what Jimmy had said. "I just finished recording my album. It's going be released this Friday"

Riley hugged me. "Congrats, Maya. You've worked so hard"

"Thank you. It took a lot of my voice. But i pulled it off. So what brings you to the mystical lands of Mayaville?"

"I came to invite you to an event" She said, handing me a red envelope. I opened the envelope and read what it had said.

I smiled and looked at Riley, who was jumping up and down. "Farkle proposed?!"

"Yes!! We're getting married on the 25th of May" She yelled, showing me her ring. It was gorgeous.

"Congrats, Riley" I hugged her. "I'm very happy for you"

*flashback over**

After the memory of that exciting day, my phone started to buzz. I got a text from Jimmy.

The text read: "We decided on a tour day: May 25th. That's your first show in Oakland. Then you'll travel all over California and then head out east. You have 52 shows all over the US."

"Okay" I replied. I put down my phone and realized....

Riley's wedding is the same day as my first tour show.

-

A/N: i love this chapter!! Will Maya go to Riley's wedding or her first tour show? Comment what you guys think will happen. I'm curious.

Im at 900 reads, almost 1K. When I reach 1K reads, I'll write the next 5 chapters for when I reach 1K. Don't worry, I'm going to update regularly. Just when I hit 1K, I'll be updating 6 times in that day; one chapter for my daily update and the next five chapters for when I reach 1K. So, keep reading if you'd like that to happen!

Thanks for reading this chapter of my book! I really appreciate it.

See y'all soon!

Xoxo,

-A