Chapter 18

*Riley*

I came home from work at around 4. Mr Wiggins finally gave me a different topic to write about. Maya is my best friend but it was starting to get very annoyed writing about her doing all these new things now that she's a star I'd rather be writing about something else like sports or something.

Maya had texted me asking to hang out and I said yes. We hadn't hung out much and I was very curious as to what she's been up to lately. I texted Farkle telling him that I was going to hang out with Maya.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I decided on a denim shirt from Urban Outfitters and some leather skinny pants from Aeropastale.

It was 4:45 and I was going to head to Maya's apartment but I decided to checked Instagram. My feed was blowing up with Lucas and Maya. I scrolled past it and came upon something quite interesting. Someone had made a page for Farkle and I.

Farkle was the world's best scientist and he's won many Emmy's and Noble Peace prizes for his work and I was a journalist. Apparently, people had noticed us and took pictures. Farkle and I had only gone to a couple of fancy events and we've been on the red carpet before. Does this count as Farkle and I being famous? I thought.

I turned off my phone and opened my apartment door. I opened Maya's apartment door and there she was sitting on her couch watching some video on YouTube.

I walked up to her and sat down. "Hey Maya"

She put down her phone, looked up and smiled. "Hey Riles. You ready to go?"

"Where exactly are we going?"

"Anywhere you'd like"

I thought for a while. "Ooooh. Let's go to The Grove"

"Sure. Let me just grab my purse"

She walked up to her hanger and grabbed her polka dot purse.

I smiled. "I got you that purse"

"Yeah, thats why I love it so much"

-

We shopped and met some of Maya's fans and took selfies. Maya decided to take a "squad photo" and post it on Instagram. Maya really loved her fans and we shopped with them until the mall closed.

We got home at around 10 and Maya went back to her apartment. I went straight to bed and thought, Well, today was fun.

-

A/N: okay so a really short Riley and Maya chapter. Sorry about that! I dont know I just didn't feel like writing about Lucaya.

I kinda have an idea as to a future for Riarkle and I'm really loving it but I don't know if I'd rather write another book. Any ideas?

Today, the 4th, was my birthday so I decided to update.

Hope you enjoyed and next chapter will be in Farkle's point of view, which is the first time I've written in his perspective.

One last thing: I don't have any votes so i really dont know if you guys are liking the story so far and IM SO CLOSE 200 READS and i started writing this book like two weeks ago.

-A