Chapter 15

*Lucas*

I was in Maya's spare room, that I was staying in, and I got to thinking. Do I like Maya?

I mean she's a great girl. She's talented, funny, gorgeous but I don't really know a lot about her. We've only known eachother for about a month or so and I feel like I know a lot about her but do I really? I also don't know if she even likes me back. I mean, she did kiss me but that was on the cheek and it could've meant anything. All I could do now is wait. Lets see how things turn out.

- (Fast Forward to 3 months later) -

I woke up in my bed. I was pretty tired and luckily today was my day off from work. Thank god I thought to myself.

I opened the door. Is Maya still asleep? I checked the time and it was very early. I assumed Maya wasn't awake and went downstairs for food.
When I got downstairs, Maya was there, sipping her coffee. She had her guitar and strummed then wrote the key down in her book.

"Morning, Maya. Writing a song I see?"

She didn't answer and she kept strumming and writing.

"Hello? Earth to Maya"

She finally looked up at me and all I saw were her bags. Had she stayed up all night?

"Did you get any sleep last night?" I asked her, rubbing the bags.

"Yes and no. I slept for 2 hours then stayed up all night writing this song. It has to be perfect and after all this writing, I think it is. Do you want to hear it?"

"Absolutely"

Maya's songs were amazing. They were really good songs and her fans love them. She has recorded an album full of them and now she's working on another.

-

She sang her song and I stood up and applauded.

"So now that you've finished your song, what's next for today?" I asked, curious. Maya always had crazy plans whenever she had finished a song or I had no work that day.

She kissed my lips. "Yes, I actually have a plan for today. I don't think it's crazy though"

"Let's hear it"

"Well, I wanted to go meet up with Grayson to hang out today. He said he wants to do something so I dont know anything after that" Maya said, sarcastic almost.

"Are you sure?" I asked, getting closer to her.

"Yes" She said, grinning and walking closer to me.

"Well okay" I said, grabbing her and kissing her. Her lips were soft and sweet. It was like kissing a marshmallow.

She slowly ripped away from the kiss and grabbed her guitar. She never let that thing out of her sight. She was in love with her guitar as much as I was in love with her.

"Well, are you going to go hang out with Grayson and I?" She asked.

"Yes, Ill go" I said, looking for my coat. I finally found it on the couch.

I put on my sneakers and opened the door. "Are you ready, my lady?" I asked, in a weak attempt at a British Accent.

"All ready, Lucas" She said, using a much better accent.

-

We arrived at Grayson's place and knocked on his door. Kayla, his girlfriend, opened the door for us.

"Hey guys" She said, waving at us all.

"Hey Kay, whats up" I said, walking in.

"Oh, nothing. Just reading the newspaper"

"Wait, you guys never read the newspaper..." Maya said, trailing off.

"We only read it when one of our best friends is on the cover!" She yelled. I think a neighbor opened the door to see if someone died because thats how Kayla sounded.

She showed us the paper and there was a gorgeous picture of Maya on it. The title of the article was "Maya warming up fan's hearts". The author was Ethan Allen. Maya looked very shocked.

"This cannot be real right now" She kept staring at her picture. She finally sat down and pulled out her phone. She quickly texted someone and put her back on the couch.

I picked up her head and sat down. "What's wrong?"

"Everything" She replied, looking at me.

***
A/N: I don't know if you guys are liking the story so far.

But, if any of you guys want a couple of Riarkle( Riley and Farkle ) chapters just comment because Id be happy to.

One last note: I'm seriously considering keeping Kayla and Grayson in this story. So, just a headsup, they'll be in the story a lot.