Chapter 35

*Maya*

"Finally," I said, walking up to my building. I had just returned after being gone for almost 11 months. My tour was originally only supposed to be 1 month, but Jimmy thought I excelled during the 25 shows and extended it. I made a new album ans went on tour for the past 11 months. I've been to every place and met different people and I'm happy I agreed on the extension.

I pulled out my key and put it in the slot. I turned the key, left, and opened my door, as wide as I could. I picked up my suitcases and bags and set them down and closed the door.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes," I said, smiling as I plopped onto my couch. "I've missed you"

I looked around. Everything looked the same, but it didn't feel the same. I've been gone for so long and I didn't even recognize my own apartment. I've been in hotels for almost a year now and my apartment felt so...new. I pulled out my phone and saw that my Twitter was blowing up, as usual. I opened the app and saw that everyone was retweeting something. I found out that Bella, a talk show host, had invited me on her show. Everyone kept commenting and tagging me, saying "Please come, please come". I smiled. I pressed the button and wrote: "@bellaschmerin I'd love to come by". I turned off my phone and sighed, "This is my life now".

-

I ended up taking a nap on my couch. It felt good. Really good. I got up, shaking my hair and I wanted to see how Riley and Farkle were doing. I haven't seen them in...forever. I walked out into the hallway and knocked on the door. The door opened and Riley was standing there, smiling as usual.

"Maya," She said, gesturing me inside. I walked inside and looked around. It felt...different.

"It's been so long," I mumbled, taking a seat.

"I know,"

"So, how's life been...you know...while I was gone?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Okay, I guess. You know after I got married, I thought I was going to see you in a month and here we are, sitting after not seeing eachother in over 11 months. You missed a lot"

I stared at Riley, confused as to what I should say. "I get that I missed a lot. I mean I've been on tour for a while now and I haven't spoken to you or Farkle in 11 months and Lucas in 9 and a half months. I'm here now, though and I'm here to continue my journey"

"Well, I'm glad your back and I'd like you to meet someone"

"And who might that be?"

Riley ran into the bedroom next to hers. When she came out, she was holding a little girl, "Mae Mathews-Minkus. I hyphenated" Riley said with a small chuckle.

"She's adorable" I said, smiling. I liked children. When Riley's little brother, Auggie, was a child, I used to always play with him. And now, he's 14 and whenever I'm in New York, I would always visit him.

"You'll be seeing a lot of her if you come visit often"

"Of course. Now I have a reason to"

-

A/N: okay. hey y'all. I haven't updated in a while and so here's a small chapter of Riley and Maya.

So, what's up with Lucaya? They haven't spoken in 9 months. I wonder what could've happened. *smirks*

I've been thinking lately about making a mental disorder book after reading one. Those books are really good. Comment if you think I should make a GMW mental disorder book and which mental disorder I should do. I've been thinking bipolar disorder but I don't know.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Make sure to comment if I should do a GMW mental disorder book or how I've been doing lately in regards to the story line. I think it's okay, a little boring, but okay.

See y'all next time!

Xoxo,

-A