53

M A R Y

i woke up in harrys arms, which was very confusing. didn't he say we were over, done? not dating anymore? was i crazy or had i not just betrayed him unintentionally? and why were we on my bed?

"hey." he cooed in my ear. the sound sent shivers down my spine even though i was still confused as ever. "bad dream? i heard you saying my name."

oh.

thank the heavens. all of that had been a dream, and i still had harry. i hadn't lost him. he was still mine, and i wasn't going to take that for granted.

"what's today's date?" i asked in a haze.

he giggled, his dimples popping out before looking at his watch. "december the 26th."

"the day after christmas." i mumbled. "oh my god, you're still mine!"

harry gave me a confused look and pressed his lips to mine. what a wonderful feeling that i would hopefully be experiencing for the rest of my life. "of course you are, baby. and you're mine, too." he murmured before attacking my neck with kisses. i tried to quiet myself.

he must've been able to tell, because he tickled me playfully for only a second. "your parents and jett are out. some kind of... science fair, they told me? so make all the noise you want." he said seductively, making me hit him in the arm with a laugh.

"you're so cheeky!" i half whispered. "if louis were here he'd probably jump in between us or something. call us losers with small butts."

"hey, your butt is pretty small."

"hey!" i whined.

"just kidding." he looked down at me and smirked, before fitting his mouth to mine again. i shuffled against him, making our crotches grind together. that earned an unintentional groan from harry.

"jesus." he moaned before he flipped us over so that i was on top. "mary, how'd you get so good after one time?"

i smiled shyly. "that was an accident, actually." i tried to be honest but harry obviously didn't care, pulling my body closer to his and earning moans from us both.

"beautiful, beautiful, beautiful." harry whispered, staring deep into my eyes as he moved against me. i smiled into his jade eyes.

"gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous." i half mocked him, pressing the tip of my finger to his cutely long nose.

he smirked nonetheless, and started playing with the waistband of my leggings. i smiled against his lips.

"you're a really good kisser." i said when we pulled away for only a second.

i gasped as he pressed his palm against my mouth.

"just shut up and fuck me already." he said with a raspy voice, and with him talking that way i was more than eager to.

-

"what was the dream about?" harry asked later on. we were laying on my bed where even more memories had just been made. twice within the span of three days? it was kind of crazy but kind of nice to find someone that you loved that much.

i thought about it for a minute. i knew that harry was one that could be easily trusted with the truth. i just didn't want to make it seem like what happened in the dream could actually occur. because i was making sure with everything in me that it didn't.

"me and my family... we uh, shoplifted in your store." i said quickly. "and you were heartbroken. you called the cops but then bailed me out because you were still in love with me."

harry chuckled, playing with my hair. "sounds like what i would do."

he was so confusing sometimes. "why aren't you getting upset?" i asked him.

he sat up and so did i. my parents and jett could be heard fumbling around downstairs, making me go out on an instinct and throw the shirt harry had been wearing over my head. he slipped into his boxers and jeans.

"i just know you well enough to know you wouldn't do that." he looked at me sideways. "im so connected with you at this point that i know you better than anyone, maybe even yourself."

he was right on that one. because i wouldn't even dream of remotely hurting harry. anytime my parents wanted a family outing, they could take harry or louis with them. that would be the rule; if i were to come, it's a package deal.

"okay." i smiled, liking the way that wearing harrys clothes made me feel. i felt dirty but pure all the same. it was a complex i could live with.

i almost started to drift off again, but harry nudged me lightly. "you need to take a shower." he said, and he was right. i smelled funny.

"alright." i weakly smiled, the fatigue hitting me already and it was one of the after-effects of many to come. "you stink too."

he smiled sideways. "per usual. clean yourself so you can come back and i can read you one of my entries about you."

i felt honored. "what about me?"

"your boobs." he joked, taking his bottom lip between his teeth and rolling it. "now take a shower."

"yes sir," i said before starting out of my room. harry watched in amusement, laying on my bed. i would have to change the sheets later. they stunk, as well.

"and mary?"

i turned around slowly and playfully. "yes sir?"

"i love you." he said warmly, staring at me and smiling like a goofball. he had gone from daddy to baby really quickly.

but i smiled back with everything in me, giving him my all as he had always done for me. "i love you more."