02

I decided that this story will be slightly humor, you'll see in the next few chapters! hope you like it :)

M A R Y

"well, hurry up and run!" penny squealed, but my feet refused to move off the ground. i was glued to the concrete. "he's going to be coming very soon and then he'll know we stole it! he'll hate us!"

what did it matter? harry styles was a world famous pop star. imagine how much i would blow up if i spilled all the dark secrets that were in here. id be famous. he'd hate me. but it wouldn't make a different in the world.

i had no one but my parents to thank for this moment. this leather journal was probably my greatest steal ever.

ive stolen 14k gold and diamond earrings before, but nothing could match up to harry styles' prized journal; the one all his crazy fans wanted to take a peek inside.

"he's coming!" she hissed, and all of a sudden all of those plans came crashing down. i had never been this close to getting caught before.

what was i supposed to do?

quickly i took the book and stuffed it in my large purse, making sure it couldnt be seen by the average eye.

oh my, i actually had something that belonged to harry in my possession. was i absolutely mad?

maybe i was. but i was just paying my debt to society, as my parents would say.

time seemed to freeze as he simply walked up to me like we were old timely friends. penny, from beside me, started to hyperventilate and harry obviously noticed.

penny could be so melodramatic sometimes, it was so embarrassing.

"hey harry." i said as calm as composed as i could. "we're pretty big fans of yours."

he smiled from ear to ear. he obviously believed my lie, and i knew that i was doing him a good by telling him that. it made him happy. lies make people blindly happy.

i was waiting for him to talk so that i could hear this british accent that everyone had been raving about. "well, how about i buy you two something to drink and ill sign my name on the cup?"

creative, i thought. and sweet.

and, his accent was hot.

it was probably the first time in a while that i was doubting wether I should've kept what i had stolen or not.

but penny on the other hand was ecstatic. "harry, thank you so much! i absolutely adore you! i can't wait to see you guys on your tour this year!"

i rolled my eyes while he wasn't looking.

he just continued to smile. "i see you two were waiting to go inside starbucks. want to get something there?"

penny's cheeks were red. "sure, harry." she cooed, stars in her eyes as she looked up at her idol.

as we walked inside the shop, bystanders were staring at us like we were royalty. we really weren't, harry was just kind enough to buy two girls some starbucks.

it made me wonder if this big chunk of leather would be worth all the trouble it was going to bring.