28

this story has been such a flop lately and everyone was so excited for it :( where are y'all at now?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mary,

you know that ive been a bitch lately. i guess i don't even have to say that.

it's just that i have been having an awfully bad case of the "fangirl", or whatever it's called. i was so blinded by the fact that i was madly in love with your new best friend, that i forgot to focus on my remaining best friend. so im sorry.

ive done some pretty bad stuff lately. i mean, one of the reasons ive been avoiding you is because of the guilt that's eating away at me. i just feel like if i don't tell you what's been going on, im only going to feel worse.

so for one, i vowed to help harry find who stole his journal. we've been leading an investigation of sorts, and all signs point to you right now. but it's not too late to point them away from you. i can fix this. i promise. and im sorry.

the only thing i ask you is to at least try to change... your lying is getting out of control. ive noticed that since you and harry started hanging out, you started lying less. you don't go shoplifting anymore. i know why, and the answer is simple. you like him.

im sorry to be the one to tell you that you're not going to be the kind of girl harry wants if you keep up these bad antics. he's genuine, so he wants someone to match. please, not just for him, but for everyone, consider what you're putting at risk here.

ill help you find a way to give him his journal back without him knowing you ever had it. but in return, you have to make that promise for me.

i just want my best friend back.

sorry. love,
penelope (: