09

M A R Y

that night, i got down to the good stuff.

my laptop sat with me on my bed, along with my phone and harry's journal. the laptop showed the twitter homepage, and my phone showed the app.

i had the smartest idea to let this come into play.

while harry was off somewhere flirting it up with my cheating best friend, i was doing the one thing that would make his life a living hell.

i mean, i didn't really want to hurt him. he was so kind to me. but it was this rush i got from exposing secrets, having things that belong to people and they had no idea of it.

this was going to be so fun.

on the laptop i made a twitter account called @exposingharrystyles, and surprisingly an account had that username before but was banned-- so it was up for grabs. lucky me, i took it.

my first tweet read:

@exposingharrystyles: look at this. pic.twitter.com/8382992

attached was a picture i had taken of the leather journal, which i had taken outside so if harry saw the tweet he wouldn't suspect me at all.

@exposingharrystyles: what does everyone want to know? #IHAVEHARRYSJOURNAL.

surprisingly, the tweet blew up within seconds. how did people even find my account that fast? people were asking things like, "what's his phone number" and "where does he live". someone even asked something as personal as "is he bisexual? because even if he likes guys i would still love a taste of that strawberry shortcake ;)".

i gagged.

there were so many questions, i had no idea where to start. but one thing was for sure, and that was the fact that i was right. this was fun. and i wasn't even mad that harry and penny were having the times of their lives somewhere.

because i was having mine, too.

@exposingbarrystyles: harrys number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. have fun babes!

in that instant, my follower count rose up to 500. that was so quick. and all it took was the leak of his phone number.

people were subtweeting me, saying things like "i linked his number up to instagram and it works! it's the real number!"

of course it was, why would i lie to my fans?

and as expected, there were people who hated my guts. saying things like i should "give it back" and "I was the reason why people hated the one direction fan base". well guess what? i wasn't even a part of it, so joke's on them!

@exposingharrystyles quoted @harryishot83838's tweet: "people like you are the reason people hate our fan base!" well guess what sweetie? im not a fan! and im closer to him than you'll ever be, bc im one step closer to getting in his

i ran out of characters. shit. i posted it anyway and people praised me for my "sassy comeback".

on my phone, i logged into my personal account and tweeted harry, warning him of the mysterious new account that was spilling all the secrets from his journal that he had lost.

@therealmarymiller: @harry_styles look at this account! the person who stole your journal is tweeting things out of it! the acc is @exposingharrystyles and they leaked your number!

i bet harry's phone was blowing up right now, so thank the lord that he had his twitter notifs turned on for people that he followed. without a doubt, he would see my tweet. those annoying fans who always retweeted shit were muted by him, and i hoped they knew that.

how annoying were they? id do the same thing.

just then, my phone made a whistle noise and i knew what that had to be. i searched for harrys twitter account and clicked it.

@harry_styles: this is horrible. who could imagine doing such a thing to me? i want to cry. (in reply to @therealmarymiller)