Liam Imagine for Tara

You and Liam have been sitting on the couch having a movie day. You had your head on his lap as he was twirling your hair in his fingers. After a little while of Having your head on his lap, he started squirming and you could tell he was uncomfortable about something. You also felt something quite hard nearly touching you. You smiled knowing straight away what was happening. “Li is everything okay?” you asked innocently “N-no everything i-is fine Tara” he said you knew what was wrong you just want to tease. “Okay only if you’re sure though” you smiled up at him. He just nodded. You decided to take the teasing further. You started drawing little patterns at the top of his thigh making him let out a low groan. “Did you say something babe?” you asked him he shook his head. You were getting closer and when you were so close He got up “I have to go to the uh um bathroom yeah bathroom” he said jogging off to the bathroom. After he was in there longer than anybody could ever be in the bathroom for you took a walk to check on him. As you got closer to the bathroom you heard groaning and then noticed the door was open. You walked up and saw Liam with his length in his hands jerking off, making you bite your lip and get wet. You walked over to him, Liam not noticing as his eyes are closed. You stopped his hand and replaced it with your mouth. hearing him letbout a loud throaty groan. You knew he was close as he twitched in your mouth so you decided to deep throat him making him scream “TARA” as he shot his load down your throat. You licked him clean and then took him out of your mouth. “Babe you deserve a treat for that” he said to you as he began to strip you and himself. When you were both naked. He picked you up and took you up and walked you to the bedroom. He put you down on the bed and went straight down so he was facing your wetness. “Liam no foreplay I need you inside me now” you said and he got up amd positioned himself at your entrance. Without warning he slammed into you. Je kept going getting faster and faster, harder and harder not giving you time to adjust to his size. He pounds into you making you scream. You drag your nails down his back making sure to leave marks making him groan. “Li I am close” you moan “Me too on 3” he groans “1” he groaned “2”you moaned “3” you both screamed together as you reach your highs. After you were both finished he pulled out and lay nest to you cuddeling into you. “Looks like Liam Payne isn’t so innocent” you said winking at him “They have no idea” he says smirking. Singing you to sleep. After you woke up an amazing night was ahead as round two was on it’s way.