chapter 8

Kelseys Point of view.

 Macy? hmm. well she is my bestfriend and ive known her since we were in middle school. Sure we both have the twins as friends too but macy and me are closer to each other than to them. We are almost complete opposites though.

Macy would rather let everything go and not stick up for herself. Me im kinda outspoken to put it nicely. People think im the crazy one in the school since i dont take crap from anyone and i dont let anyone mess with macy.

Honestly macy is like my family, like a sister. My parents passed away when i was 7, so now i live with my grandparents. Which is fine since they seem to understand when i need my space, be alone and need help even when i wont admit it. anyways thats about it for my family, dont feel sorry i like it this way.

I shook my head seeing macy get out of derek's car. I mean she had no idea how he felt but it was obvious to almost everyone except macy and nick which i guess was a good thing. After all it would be hard for all of them if macy and derek were together. but whatever it wasnt happening so why bother with it.

One thing i dont think macy knew was that she wasnt as unattactive as she thought. Guys in the halls would comment her and she would take it as a joke and just say "Whatever" back to them. She doubted herself alot and i think she could have actually been a cheerleader back in middle school but like always she found a less public thing to do "safety patrol" which basically is younger versions of teachers who stand and say slow down.

I enjoyed messing with macy but i knew when i should and when i shouldnt. With derek i knew i could and even with the whole tucker thing i knew where the limit was but she was being alittle more touchy lately about the tucker thing. Yeah i know who tucker is, everyone at summer cantel knew but she was freaking about having one class with him since first grade. she needed to move on and i was going to help her.

"derek?" i asked when she walked past me

"Shut up, he just gave me a ride to school" she said then opened her locker trying to ignore me.

"fine, so what's up?" i asked smiling as i leaned on the locker next to her.

"Nothing just late for class already, ill talk to you at lunch" she said then walked away.

Something was going on with her, i knew tucker was in her class but what was bothering her? He wasnt something that would make macy not want to talk in the morning. I was going to have to find out one way or another. I think ill start with asking derek since he arrived with her.

As i walked towards his car i heard the bell ring "Ok later i would ask him and anyone else who might know" i thought as i headed to my boring drafting class.

_________________________________________-

Ok so this like the others are short but there is something going on. More chapters on the way and more drama too. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas. Thanks for reading :D.

<3 Di