Chapter Thirty-Two

Damion, Ray, Jay, and Hana plus me were the people who went. Apparently Jack and Chase got called away to help Lucious in a battle against The Fallings, so we are supposed to be getting new mandatory guards, sadly. Damion was a bit upset. Although Fredrick was one of the applicants to be our new guards, I would feel better if he was chosen. Although tonight was the night we were going to hang loose. Damion was getting us into a club that seemed expensive and definitely for rich people. Although Hana hadn't been to very many clubs according to her, she sure dressed me and her to fit right in. There were a lot of see through and barely clothed people here. Although as soon as we walked in, I wasn't interested in this. So I made us turn around and head down the street, people staring as we walked. Finally I strained my ears and heard a familiar beat, I knew it. Jay used to talk about this underground club that was illegal and very hard to get in, you either had to have good looks or good money. I followed the sound, soon Ray caught on and told Jay, then all three of us were running excitedly. 

I followed the beat into a tattoo shop, they saw our outfits and the girl at the counter smiled at me, her diamond tongue piercing sparkling at me when she began talking with a person nearby. I walked up to the counter and realized she was a vampire, I could tell by the extremely pale skin and the slight red in her eyes. "Princess, I believe I know what you're looking for," she said smiling opening a hatch behind the counter.

"Yes, thank you," I said smiling.

We all went down, Damion and Hana arriving shortly after. We climbed down the ladder into a waiting room, where many couples were tongue tied. We all made our way to the metal door.  We knocked and the door opened slightly. The man's eyes connected with mine and he knew who we were. He opened the door and let us in. Music pounded, bodies that were barely clothed leaned together like one crazy art piece. Jay, Ray, and I didn't hesitate, we fit right into the frame and began dancing. Damion was wry and scanned the crowd, not joining. So eventually I pulled him to me and made him dance with me. Soon he finally let go and we danced. I don't know how long we danced but the people came and go, and soon I didn't know where anyone but Damion was. Damion was as stress free as I've ever seen him. It was amazing. Soon I didn't care about anything, I was stress free as well. Until suddenly, everything went black,

and the screaming began. 

The power had gone out, of course I could see almost perfectly and so could Damion but we couldn't find anyone.  People didn't rush about they kept dancing, like this was done on purpose, but hell, it probably was. Although I got this sick feeling in my stomach and I knew something was wrong. "Where's Hana and Ray and Jay?" I asked worried.

"I think they're grabbing a bite to eat," Damion said giving me a funky smile. 

I smiled back because, how could I not? I then felt my stomach turn. "I think I'll go see if there is a bar here," I said making my way away from Damion to the other side of the room.

Although I did find a bar there were people dancing on top of it and I couldn't find a bartender. I waved a hand and I picked up a glass closing my eyes and imagining a bag of blood, no one could see me anyway. When I opened my eyes there sat a blood bag. I sank my teeth through it and drank it all, before throwing it in the trash, or the floor to be more specific. I turned around and looked for Damion but instead my eyes came into contact with a pair of familiar cold eyes. I tried opening my mouth to scream for Damion but I couldn't, no sound came out. I meant to turn around and run to leave but my feet were glued to the ground.

He began to walk towards me and I couldn't move, my feet rooted to the ground. In a blink he was standing before me. He gently placed his hands on my head like I was a fragile doll and he snapped my neck.

Roman.