Chapter Fifty- Three

"What?" I said staring at Jay. 

"Look, you're my closest friend besides my brother and I would feel better if it were you to be the one to change me," Jay said, his eyes gazing into mine. 
"Jay I don't think I'd be able to do that, I've never even had blood from the vein, I don't know if anything would hold be back from tearing your throat out," I said with a swallow, knowing that was most likely not true.

For since I found out I was pregnant, it seemed like the effects came sooner and I was already losing an interest in blood. Jay looked down sadly. "I would Jay, but I don't think I could, I don't want to hurt you," I said giving him a sad look.

"I understand, then Ray, I would be more than happy for you to do it," Jay said turning to Ray. 

Ray nodded, of course he would, he and Hana have probably drank from the vein together at some point, he must be at least somewhat experienced. I got up and stretched. "Well Leo and I are going to go on a run," Jay said standing against the awkward silence. 

"What?" I asked turning to them.

"Yeah, I need to start running more, get a good build, if I'm ever going to be anything more than an Omega," Leo said, him and Jay leaving before I could say anything.

I looked to Damion. "I think they feel close because they both don't necessarily belong," Damion shrugged.

I sighed and leaned back against him. "I don't know what I'm going to do," I said running my hands down my face.

"Look, he'll get over it, and realize you were doing it to make sure of his safety," Damion said with a small smile, kissing my neck.

Little did Damion know, that wasn't the only thing I was talking about. 

After awhile I got up and decided to go visit Jack, I hadn't seen him in awhile, and I only had a few more tests for my degree. My blur to the castle was slower than normal, and I knew why. I found Jay in the teaching room we had been using before. "Eternity!" he said happily, blurring over to me and pulling me into a tight hug.
"Long time no see!" I said with a smile, hugging him back. 

"Well I'm guessing you want to finish those tests?" Jack said with a broad smile.

"Damn right, lets get this done and over with," I smiled widely.

I finished the tests were absolutely easy, I remember everything from my previous lessons. "So, I can tell you are stressed, tell me what's up," Jack said leaning back in his chair, looking to me.

I got up and shut the door, deciding I could trust him. "I'm pregnant," I said quietly. 

"What!" Jack said shooting up out of his chair. 

"Sh!!! No one knows besides Leo and Raven, and no one else can know," I snapped.

"What? Do you know how much of an honor that is? For your mate to be pregnant? If you think Damion will be upset in anyway you are extremely idiotic, vampires see pregnancy as a very special thing, so special, that they celebrate. Not just a normal baby shower, but an entire city shutdown, for royals anyway," Jack explained.

A huge weight lifted off my heart. "I can tell Damion?" I asked.

"Yes!" Jack screamed.

Chase burst into the room and stared. "What's going on?" he asked gazing at me.

Jack told Chase through his thoughts and they celebrated, going circles around me. "Tell no one until my say so, got it?" I snapped at them before I left.

"Got it!" Chase yelled after me.

"I'll have you degree by tomorrow!" Jack called after Chase.

When I got to the house Ray and Hana weren't there, I'd guessed they went into town to go on a date or something. I found Damion in our room going over some papers. I looked around noticing that Leo and Jay weren't back yet. I stepped in and shut the door behind me. "Hello my love," he smiled at me.

"Damion," I said, nervousness racking my brain and spine.

"Yes?" He asked, worry gleaming in his eyes. 

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves. "There's something I need to tell you."