Chapter Fifty- Four

"You're, what?" Damion said with wide eyes.

"I'm pregnant," I repeated.

He sat there for a moment before jumping up and running over to hug me. "That's great!" he cheered.

I smiled, relief flooding through me. "How long since you found out?" Damion said with a smile. 

"A few days," I confessed. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked an eyebrow raising.

"Look I wasn't sure how you'd react," I said.

He just kept smiling and kissed me. "You should already be feeling the effects, soon you're just going to be an average human," Damion said with a smile.

Human, human pregnant. I looked to Damion with a worried look. "We must tell my parents! They'll be thrilled!" Damion said picking me up in his arms and blurring away. 

We got to the castle quickly, and found Charlotte and Hector in the hall. "Mother, father! Great news!" Damion cheered as we approached them.

They turned around and faced us. Charlotte studied me while Hector studied Damion. "Eternity is with child!" Damion cheered, some maids turning our way with smiles on their faces. 

"Brilliant!" Hector and Charlotte said at the same time, creepy, and they hugged us both, with me still being in Damion's arms.

"We shall set up a feast! An annual party! For a heir has already been born!" Charlotte said with wide eyes, enthusiasm lighting her entire body up. 

They embraced us once more before going to set up plans. "We must tell the others!" Damion said with a giant smile.

I nodded and we blurred away towards home. Jay, Ray, and Hana were there playing poker. "Guys!" Damion shouted as he rushed into the house, me still in his arms.

"What?" Hana asked looking towards us curiously, Jay and Ray doing the same.

"Eternity is with child!" Damion said, his eyes as wide as his mother's were.

Hana jumped up squealing and ran over to hug me, Jay and Ray slowly rose and came over to congratulate us. "That's amazing!" Hana said, her eyes happy.

"Mother and father are already planning a celebration," Damion said to Hana.

"Oh then I must go!" Hana said, grabbing Ray's hand, and blurring out the door.

Leo came out of the kitchen and smiled. "Congrats," he said to Damion, patting his shoulder.

"Thanks," Damion said, smiling at even him.

"Hey Jay, c'mon, I think I'm already ready for another run. You with me?" Leo said.

Jay just nodded and followed Leo. Damion led me up to our bedroom and turned on tv. "I can't believe you kept this from me, it's just, we're so, lucky," Damion smiled.

"Lucky?" I asked gazing up at him.

"Well Vincent and Elodie tried for a child many times, and Raven was afraid that Charlotte's children weren't able to have children," Damion explained.

"Oh, well, I didn't sleep with another guy so..." I said looking down.

We both began to laugh and he held me close. "What are we going to name him?" Damion asked.

"Him? What if it's a girl?" I laughed.

"Well, I want a boy," He smiled.

"I want a girl," I laughed.

"Okay, if it's a girl, I'll name her, if it's a boy, you'll name him," Damion smiled at me.

"Fine, I think I like Vincent, to honor his memory," I said looking up at Damion.

"That's an amazing idea," Damion said softly, before kissing my forehead.

"So what names are you thinking of?" I said looking at him with a cocky smile.

"I like the name Esmerelda," Damion said looking to me.

"Little Esmer," I said putting a hand on my stomach. 

"Little Vincent," Damion said putting his hand over mine.

We both laughed.

The next day we were all sentenced to the castle for the celebration. It wasn't super fancy like my royal blood change, but it was casual, and pretty. There was food and just a whole bunch of people, and not just vampires. Very few werewolves were there, pledges like Leo, and a few faeries. Damion explained to me that faeries were like witches but not as powerful, and usually only interacted with the elements. I saw Raven and Lily and I left my gang to go say hello. "Hello!" I said hugging Raven, then smiling and waving at Lily.

"I made you another crown!" she announced handing me a different tiara, this one much more professionally looking made. 

I put it on my head. "It's beautiful, thank you!" I smiled.

I then looked to the flower in it's pot next to me. I plucked the pink Lily and put it behind her ear. "A lily for a Lily," I smiled at her.

She smiled wide and looked to Raven. "Mama, I see Vandor, may I go play with him?" she announcing, pointing to a boy who looked a little older than her, he was playing with the dirt in the flower pots with a few other boys. 

"Sure, but you know if they're mean, you know what to do?" Raven smiled.

"Of course mama," she said before running off. 

"So you ended up telling him?" Raven said raising an eyebrow.
"I needed to sooner or later," I smiled.

She smiled as I headed back over to Damion. Before I reached him I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Charlotte. She yelled in her loudest voice.

"Let the celebration begin!"