Chapter Seven

On Monday when I got to school I had someone got a hold on the speeding thing, I didn't blur around everywhere like before, I kind of learned how to control it. I didn't see Damion for the rest of Saturday or Sunday. I worked Sunday too, every person that walked by, I just knew their blood type, I almost threw up a few times. I guess you could say I lost all interest in regular food, the only thing I wanted was blood, and trust me that's not a craving you want. I mean hell, I almost attacked Ray twice! So going back to college for the week, didn't sound that appealing. I got to the campus and towards my first class. I hadn't really thought about Damion for the rest of the weekend either, I just thought about controlling my lust for blood. I got into class and headed towards my favorite seat before stopping dead in my tracks. 

Damion and his group from the Cafe sat in the seats surrounding my own. I kept my head down and sat down quietly. I felt a hand on my thigh and my eyes snapped to the beholder. Damion was giving me a sincere, almost sad look. He looked worried about how I was feeling. "I was going to come over yesterday to see how you were holding up, but other things came up," he whispered so low, I'm sure only vampire ears could hear.

Oh god, just listen to me, vampire ears?! Seriously Eternity?! "I'm fine," I snapped quietly, hoping I sounded nicer than I felt. 

"I brought b-" "Don't even say it," I said lifting a hand.

I got out all of my books and prepared to take notes. "You need to feed, you're body will start to break down without blood," Damion said quietly. 

"I'm fine," I snapped louder this time, though the teacher walking in and slamming the door loudly cut out my voice.

He was silent for the rest of class and I took notes with surprising speed, remembering every single word he spoke. After class I stood up collecting all my things. "Your highness, we need to take the princess elsewhere,  there are others here, they are looking for her," one of Damion's buddies said whispering in his ear. 

I gritted my teeth to the fact I hadn't even thought about the royalty thing. So there was a vampire society? Of course there was. Wait, your highness? If I was considered a princess for some ungodly reason, didn't that mean, Damion was a prince? Holy shit I never actually think about these things, mental face palm. Damion then caught up with me as I left the classroom. "Eternity, please will you come with me," Damion said quietly.

"Why?" I said gritting my teeth.

"I was going to tell you everything, please I just want to inform you," Damion said stopping me.

I stopped walking and studied him. I knew that wasn't the reason though I could use what he said as an excuse to gain as much information as I could, I was really curious to know what the hell was going on. Excepting my inner vampire? Sorry another mental face palm. "Fine," I agreed, only because I wanted answers out of him. 

He led me out of the school quickly, and into the parking lot. He led me to a black car with tinted windows. He held the door open for me as I slid into the passenger seat, and in a blink he was starting the car in the drivers seat. He sped away quickly and towards the rich side of the neighborhood. My stomach twisted and turned as I thought of all the blood I drank at his apartment. 

When we finally pulled up to the building, I never really studied on how nice it was compared to my apartment. He led me in and all the way to where his room was. I was brought into the semi familiar extremely white living space, and took off my shoes. I went and sat on the couch and watched Damion as he entered his kitchen and opened his fridge. The smell hit me like it did the first time and I felt my gums shift as my fangs slid out.

Oh yeah, by the way this happened when I was hanging out with Kat Sunday, and I had to go to the bathroom because she got a papercut, a god damn papercut, and I nearly lost my fucking mind. 

Anyway, Damion approached me with two water bottles full of blood. He tossed me one and I ripped off the cap, and some of the plastic, chugging it down. "You have extreme thirst, have you been suppressing your urges instead of feeding?" Damion asked calmly sitting next to me.

"Well yeah I don't really want to eat my best friend," I said with heavy sarcasm. 

Damion shrugged. After I finished off the water bottle I turned to him. 

"So, you have a lot of explaining to do."