Chapter Sixty- Four

After we went shopping with Raven and Lily and went out to eat, Damion and I went home, with a whole bunch of baby stuff, new clothes, so on so forth. As soon as we got home Hana greeted us at the door, Ray and Jay talking in the kitchen. "I can't wait!" she screamed.

"For what?" I asked handing Damion all my bags so he could carry them upstairs. 

"You're baby shower! It's tonight! Charlotte planned it and everything! I'm in charge of getting you ready, so lets go to my room and get you dressed," Hana said throwing me into her arms with her vampiric strength. 

I squealed and she blurred upstairs, gently setting me on the bed. She picked out a gown that was flowy and gray. "I heard you guys talking about twins, and Charlotte somehow found out you were having a boy and a girl so I thought this would be small, but it would match," Hana said putting a light blue bracelet on my left wrist and a light pink one on my right.

I smiled, they were beautiful. "I can't wait for this!" she screamed.

I laughed and she did my makeup and hair before throwing me into her arms once more and blurring towards the castle. 

Once we got there, the entire ballroom was filled with guests, only recognizing a few. People congratulated me as I walked by, present sat on a table nearby, looking like a castle itself, some flying and swirling above in the air.

Damion was already there and dressed, he must have known. "Damion," I laughed hugging him.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He put a hand on my stomach and smiled at me. I could see the love and passion in his eyes that was held for the children. Our children. "I love you," I whispered, looking up at him.

"And I you, my love," he said kissing me once more.

There was a whole party and we opened presents that were mostly toys and dresses for when they got older. Hana, Jay, Ray and everyone had to help carry all the gifts home. That night Damion and I watched horror movies and cuddled. "You're my love," he said kissing me.

I looked up at him. "We're going to be together forever," I said kissing him.

And we were going to. 

Forever.

A/N:

I apologize for the super short chapter, I honestly just want to get this book done and over with, it's so bad and I'm so sorry that you had to read this cx You've all been amazing, and I love you all! Have a great day!