Chapter 5

"Hello?" i said one more time getting ready to hang up. I was about to hit end when i heard a "no,no, no Macy wait". I shook my head knowing who it was by their voice. "Derek, what are you doing?" I asked sitting up looking at my plain white walls. I wanted to paint them but with my parents always gone and nick being too lazy to help they stayed white, which bugs me because i think they make my room boring.

"Macy, can you open the front door? Nick wont answer his phone." he said kinda jokingly. I stood up and walked over to my window and saw him standing under my window looking up. I opened the window "what if i dont want to?" i said smirking.

"Come on macy, let me in" he said shadeing his eyes from the sun. i thought for a moment then looked back at him "Nah" i said then closed my window knowing he believed me. I looked down at myself, if it was someone important i would have changed but it was just derek.

I walked down stairs in my black soffee shorts, a lime green tanktop, and mix-match socks one hot pink and the other was neon yellow. I looked into the living room seeing why nick hadnt answered the door. There was an old camaro up for auction and the bids were up in the millions, which is crazy if you ask me.

Opening the door i saw derek was still talking to my window like i was still up there. "Okay you can stop talking to the window now" i said jokingly looking over at him smirking. He looked at me "well it likes me more than you do" . He walked into the house and stopped by the stairs just watching my brother.

"hilarious isnt it" i said walking past him and into the kitchen. I didnt expect him to follow me into the kitchen though. I was taking stuff out of the fridge to make a sandwich and almost ran into him when i turned to put the stuff on the counter. "What do you want derek?" i asked walking around him.

"A soda" he said casually as he reached over me, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Jerk" I said mostly joking as i started making my sandwich. He walked out but glanced back at me and mummbled something i couldnt hear. Trying to forget it i grabbed a bag of chips, my sandwich and a soda before heading upstairs.

"what had he said?" i wondered while i watched the ellen show. But who cared really he was derek, my brothers best friend since we were little, it was probably nothing serious.

_____________________________________________________________

Ok so short chapter, but this is only part of this scene. There is another, plus im gonna try something new in the story. hope y'all like it :).as always let me know what you are thinking, comment, vote, and fan me :).

<3 Di