Chapter 43

Macey's POV:

I was terrified. I held on to Nathan, like my life depended on it. He just chuckled and smiled.

"Macey, it will be okay. Just calm down." He whispered to me.

"You don't know that. Unless you have been to the future. Which if that is the case, stop. Because it is a little creepy." I told him. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"It will be fine." He reassured me. Our entire group was the escorted to a room that we were going to be interviewed in.

My heart started to race. This was so scary to me. I don't know why. I would be able to answer all of the questions, but there was something that was just making me nervous. Then someone came over and started to mess with the back of my pants. I jumped and put my face in Nathan's neck. That is a good thing about me and him being about the same height, I can kiss him really easily.

"Calm down. It is just a mic pack." Nathan told me. I sighed and relaxed a little. Then someone came over to us and started to tell us about what we were going to do today.

We were going to have one big interview, then little ones with a couple of people. they set out a sheet so that we would know who was going to be in each interview. When Nathan and I got there, I saw that Max and Cara were in one, Tom, Kelsey, and Emer were together, and Siva and Jay got each other. Nathan put the two of us down.

"Are we going to be last?" I asked him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes, we are." He told me. I nodded and he guided me to the large couch that was on the stage. I saw that there were four bar stools, behind it.

"Can we sit in the back?" I asked Nathan. He smiled and led me to the back. we sat in the back, with Jay and Siva. We made the others sit in the front. I knew that Emer was really mature for her age, but I was afraid that they were going to ask her baby questions.

"Hi! I am Mike! You all must be The Wanted." A man with an American accent said. We all smiled and confirmed what he said.

"We are going to start this interview soon. Can I get y'all anything?" He asked.

"Did you just say, 'y'all'?" Jay asked him. He smiled and looked at Jay.

"I did. Hey, I am from Texas, I gotta stay true to my roots." He joked. He then left the stage.

"He seems nice." I told Nathan.

"I like him too." He said to me. Mike then came back and sat in his seat. I heard the count down and the interview had started.

"I am Mike Andrews and I am here with The Wanted and their family. How are you all today?" He asked. We all answered in a positive way.

"What's it like to be living with so many people?" He asked. We all looked at each other.

"I think that it is good. I actually like it." Jay said. we all agreed with him.

"Who is the worst girl to live with? And who is the worst guy?" Mike asked. We all smiled.

"I think that the worst girl is Emer. I mean, she is a cutie, but she always bothers me to get the chocolate for her." Siva said. Emer looked up at him and frowned.

"I only do that, becuase Dad, Nathan, and Max are too short and Jay would tell Mom!" She said to him. We all laughed.

"I think that Tom is the worst, to live with." Kelsey said. We all looked at her and Tom just smiled.

"You don't pick up your stuff, you leave it all over the place, then you get mad when the place looks messy." She explained. We all had to agree that he was like that.