Chapter 44

~~~1 year later~~~

After my leg had healed, the guys went on a world tour. Emer and Kelsey went with them. I stayed back with Nareesha and Macey. Macey still had to go to the doctor, for treatments and she always felt bad after them.

One of the first nights, there were a bunch of paparazzi that were stalking us. I got Niall and Harry to stay with us, that night. Harry was on his best behavior and Niall was just Niall.

When they came back, we all went to the Mediterranean, for a little vacation. Since I wore a bikini, everyone was able to see the scars, really well. The trip was wonderful and well deserved. Jay met a girl there.

It happened to be the same blue haired girl that had been on the bridge. She was becoming an opera singer, in Italy. Macey and her became friends quickly. Her name was Pepper or at least that is her nickname. Her name is Penelope, but she prefers Pepper.

Pepper and Jay would talk to each other, whenever they could. She promised that she would come and visit us when she came to England. I was just glad that Jay had finally found someone.

When we got back to England, Macey and I got a job. We became motivational speakers. I would tell them my story and give people advice. Macey helped the cancer people.

Tom and Kelsey got pregnant. We all knew that it would be only a matter of time. Tom and Kelsey got married in a small wedding. Sure there were many fan girls that were heartbroken, but most of them were happy for them.

We still kept Siva and Nareesha's marriage a secret. I had a feeling that they would be a secret for a long time. They just saw no need to tell people and we knew that the two of them were together.

Perrie and Zayn got engaged, Eleanor and Louis stayed together, as Danielle and Liam broke up. I was sad to see that happen, but I think that they will be back together.

"Cara, could you and Macey do dinner, tonight? Nareesha is going to be late and the guys won't be home for a while." Kelsey asked me. She had a laundry basket full of clothes. I looked at her and smiled.

"I will. What did you have in mind?" I asked her.

"I was thinking a soup would be good." She suggested. I got up and went to the kitchen. I got Macey to help.

"So wanna talk about anything?" I asked her as I chopped the vegetables. Macey hasn't been looking like herself, the past couple of days.

"No, I am okay." She said. It was the same response that we would get every time we would ask her that.

"No, you aren't. What is wrong?" I asked her. She looked around, to make sure that no one else was around.

"I have been getting really bad pains. It is nothing. It has just been a little uncomfortable." She explained. She would get these pains, once in a while.

"Okay, well as along as you are okay." I told her.

"What about you? How are you and Max?" She asked.

"We are good. I just wish that he and I had more time, together." I told her.

"I know how you feel. Think about how Jay and Pepper feel, though. They haven't seen each other in 3 months." Macey pointed out. She was right.

"Yeah, that would suck." I commented.

"Have you two seen my mom?" Emer asked us. She has gotten bigger and her hair had grown back. She had beautiful black hair that made her look like Snow White.

"She is upstairs, folding clothes." I told her. She smiled and looked at us.

"Will Jay forget about me, when he and Pepper start dating?" She asked us.