Chapter 6

"Where have you two been?" Danielle asked.

"I had to help little Cara here, with her bandages. And I took a smoke." Perrie said. That was a good cover. I wouldn't have really thought of that.

"Okay, well I think that we are going to go to a new club." She told us. Another club, yay.

"And don't you run off this time." Harry said. I turned aroudn to see him and the rest of the boys looking at us. Harry put his arm around my waist. I just smiled.

"Okay! Let's go!" Louis said as he opened the door. I put my sunglasses on.There were now loads of girls and reporters. Harry kept his hand on my waist. I knew that he was doing it to stir up the fans. the screaming was overwhelming. I couldn't see how they could ever get used to this. I finally made it to the van and I sat between Perrie and Louis.

"So what did you girls do?" Louis asked.

"We just talked about girl things." Perrie said before I could say anything. I nodded in agreement.

"That must have been fun." He said sarcastically.

"So is El going to meet us at the club?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah, she is already there." Louis said. We then pulled up to it. It was a bit bigger than the last one. We walked in and I saw that the lay out was almost the same. Except there was only one floor.

I walked over to the bar and ordered a mudslide. I sat on the bar stool and watched Danielle, Liam, Perrie, and Zayn on the dance floor. I was jealous. I was jealous that they were able to dance with each other in public. I drank from my drink and I saw a man taking a photo of me. I looked at him and smiled. It didn't register with me, that he was a paparazzi.

"That was a good photo. Could I get another?" He asked. Harry then stepped in between us.

"No, she doesn't need another photo of her taken, now please leave." He asked nicely. The man left. Harry tunred and looked at me.

"What would it take for you to kiss me?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"There is one thing that would prove that you are able to kiss me." I told him. He sat on the stool, next to me, and he looked very interested.

"Excuse me! Could I get two shots of Jameson Whiskey?" I asked the bartender. He smiled and brought me my two shots. He then stood there and watched the two of us.

"If you are able to drink this without a chaser, then you are allowed to kiss me." I told him. I grabbed my glass and handed him his. he gave me a cocky smile and smelt it.

"One, two, three." I said. I drank my shot and he drank his. I sat there and looked at him. He started to cough. He put his hand on his throat. He was going to break.

"I will get you some water." the bartender said. He came back with a glass of water and Harry drank it. I laughed at him and the bartender did too.

"How did you do that?" He asked. I took a sip of my mudslide and looked at him.

"My father gave me that on St. Patrick's Day since I was about 10. I got some money if I didn't need a chaser. It turned out to become a good bar trick." I told them. Harry just gave me a nasty look. I grabbed his chin and kissed his cheek.

"That is for trying." I told him. He just sat there and pouted. Niall then came over and ordered a drink.

"Don't either of you two get drunk. We have a photo shoot and an interview tomorrow." He said. I told him about what happened and he laughed. Harry left us and went to flirt with some girls.