Chapter 26

I went back in the dressing room and I sat on the couch. I told the boys good luck and they went off to go perform. I sat there and texted Nathan. He wanted to know why I wanted him to text me. I told him why and he thought that it was a good idea. He was worried that I was going to get sick again. I told him that I was going to get off the stage if I started to feel really bad. I told him about the plan to keep my eyes on one of the boys at all times.

I as I sat there, I knew that Eleanor was watching me. She was quiet, most of the time. She would ask about who I was texting and I would answer her truthfully. She always gave me a digusted sigh, once she heard who. Finally, I was told that the boys wanted me on stage.

Me: Text me in exactly 1 min. K?

Nathan: You got it! :D

I then placed my phone in my pocket. I was handed a microphone and was ushered on the stage. I made eye contact with Louis, immediately.

"Here is Cara!" Liam said. I then heard the girls start to cheer. I looked at them and waved. I then looked at Niall.

"Hey! So what do you want me for?" I said in the microphone. I then looked at Zayn. I knew that the girls would read too much into it, if I looked at one boy, for too long.

"Well you are my cousin. I just wanted you to feel what we feel." Louis said. I put my microphone by my pocket. I knew that it was going to go off soon. I also changed the direction that I was looking. I went to looking at Harry.

"What song should we do next? It is your pick, Cara!" Niall told me. Then my phone went off and I smiled really big.

"I said people! We are all looking for love tonight!" The phone started with. I pretended to be surprised and I grabbed it out of my pocket and stopped it. I heard the crowd laugh. I then looked up at the large screens to see that Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Niall were on the ground, laughing. Liam was trying to get the up.

"I don't think that we can sing that, Cara!" Zayn said. The crowd just laughed, but a couple booed.

"You're a whore!" I heard one girl scream. I stood there and looked into the crowd. I then felt Harry grab my shoulder. I turned around and looked at him.

"No, do not look out there." He said. He didn't have his mic up, so no one heard that.

"Who do you think you are? That is my little cousin that you are talking about!" Louis said. Great, now he was having to stand up for me, because of me.

"She is!" They screamed back. I kept looking at Harry. He was frowning.

"Good night everyone!" I said. I decided to get off of the stage as soon as I could. The guys then started to sing again. I just walked into the dressing room, where Eleanor was giving me a disapproving look. I sat on the couch and read Nathan's text.

Nathan: So, what did they do?

Me: They laughed and the crowd thought that it was funny.

Nathan: That's good. I will talk to you in the morning! Love you! :)

Me: Love you too! :)

I decided not to tell him about what the girls said. I would see them anyway, tomorrow. I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Eleanor.

"That must have been really embarassing for you." She stated. I looked at her and I saw that she was leanig towards me.

"It sort of was. I just made sure that I was looking at the guys." I told her. She smiled.

"Who do you think that Max knocked up?" She asked me. I glared at her.

"I am pretty sure that he didn't. He told me that he would explain it all to me, tomorrow." I told her. She just scoffed and got up. She walked over to the little cooler and pulled out a soda.