Chapter 5

I woke up that next morning to Niall mumbling. I saw that he was going through my closet. I sat up and just stared at him.

"Niall? What are you doing?" I asked him. I was getting concerned that he may actually be loosing it. He looked at me then ran over to the door and shut it.

"I am trying to find something for your date, tonight." He said. I got out of my bed and went to the closet.

"Where am I going?" I asked him. He then pulled out my nice blue dress. It reminded Ella of something that Greek women used to wear.

"This is nice. You are going to a private restaurant during our concert. I will show you how to get out without being seen." He told me. He then laid the dress on the bed.

"Can you put that in a bag or a purse?" He asked. I looked at it then back to him.

"I think that I could." I told him. He smiled then he sat on my bed.

"You can't really tell anyone about this. Siva and I are really trying to keep this a secret. Oh, by the way, tomorrow, you need to say that you are going shopping while we are at the photo shoot." He told me.

"So I am spending all day tomorrow with Max too?" I asked him. He smiled and looked at me.

"Yep!" He popped the 'p' at the end.

"Okay, I am going to get dressed and put the dress in the bag. Thanks so much, Niall." I told him. He left my room and shut the door.

Luckily I had packed a large purse. I put the dress in there and I put a bunch of stuff from my other purse inside it. I grabbed a cute purple top that showed my figure off and a pair of tie dye pants. It was a weird combination, but it looked good together. I put a little makeup on and I put some in my bag. Then my phone started to ring. I raced over to the bed and picked it up.

"Good morning, Cara." Jay said. I looked at the number and it said Max.

"What are you doing with Max's phone?" I asked him.

"Oh, I took it. Anyway, how are you? Are you okay?" He asked. This was weird.

"Yeah, I am good. Why are you asking?" I asked him.

"I was asking, because I had a terrible dream about you. Sorry for caring. Hey, I will see you later, Max is looking for his phone." He then hung up. That was weird, but sweet. I put my phone in my bag and went downstairs.

Harry, Zayn, and Louis were already eating breakfast. I grabbed a donut. Harry just looked at me. He was like having eye sex with me. It made me a little uncomfortable because Louis was sitting right there and I was secretly dating Max.

"So are Perrie and Eleanor going to be there again?" I asked them. Louis looked up at me.

"El won't. But Danielle will. She will be there the entire day." Louis told me. All three of the guys got up and put their dishes in the sink. Then they started to walk to the door.

"Are you coming? Or do you want to stay here?" Louis asked. I grabbed my purse, placed my sunglasses on, and followed them out the door. We got into the van and Zayn sat next to me. As we drove, I stared out the window.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at him and he had a sincere look on his face.

"Yes, I am good." I told him. I then went back to staring out the window.

"I am sorry that it had happened to you. And..." He then sighed. I looked at him and I saw that he wasn't going to finish his thought.

"And what?" I asked him.