Chapter 12

"I hope that your publicity skills don't end up like theirs." Liam said. I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Did he just insult me?

"You know, being brash, doing what ever you want with out thinking, that sort of stuff." He said. I decided that I wasn't going to get into it with him. This was not what I wanted to hear from him.

We drove home. I saw a bunch of people, mainly couples, doing what they wanted. I felt jealous. I then thought of when I was at the club and I saw Zayn and Perrie dancing. They were enjoying themselves, in public. Would Max and I ever be like that? Or would we always have to be hiding? Once we got to the house, I went straight to my room. I picked my phone up and I saw that I had a text from Max.

Max: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, what about you?

Max: I am good.

Me: When will I see you again?

Max: How about tomorrow at 6:00.

Me: Where?

Max: Tom and Kelsey want to double date at a really nice restaurant.

Me: I can't wait!

I then went down stairs. I saw that Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie were sitting on the couches. I sat next to Danielle.

"What is going on?" I asked them. They just sat there and looked at me.

"Was it really necessary to maul Max against a window?" Eleanor asked. I looked at her.

"I didn't think that it was anything to be judged." I told her.

"You are now in the spotlight. There is a little girl looking up to you, somewhere and you mauled your boyfriend against a window!" Her voice seemed to go up as she got angry.

"If there is a girl out there, that thinks that I am her role model, then I think that I showed her that it is okay to be passionate. And I didn't 'maul" him. I simply kissed him." I spat back at her.

"I think that it was cute." Perrie said. I smiled at her.

"I thought that it was appropriate. People need to know that you are serious about Max." Danielle added.

"What is your problem, El? Why are you acting like this?" Perrie asked her.

"I just think that she is not acting correctly." She said. I just looked at her.

"That is your opinion." I told her.

"Have you seen people on twitter?" Danielle asked. I looked at her and I shook my head. I didn't really want to see either.

"Let's take a look." She then pulled a laptop out. She pulled up my twitter page and I saw a bunch of girls giving me support. I saw a couple of fights. It was nice to see that some girls were sticking up for me.

"I would have to say that you have a lot of supporters." Perrie said. My phone then went off.

Ella: I cn't believe that you made it public!

Me: I know! I didn't think that it would happen so fast!

Ella: I am just glad that I get to tell people!

Me: Tell who ever you want!

I then set my phone on the table. I talked with the girls. We talked about how hard it was for people to get used to them dating a musician. I learned that Danielle was followed for a while. Perrie didn't have as much of a hard as the others, because she was already an artist. I learned about all of the resturaunts that didn't allow paparazzi inside. Apparently, the small pubs and little local places were also pretty safe  from that sort of stuff.