Chapter 48

Jay and Pepper then came down the stairs. I saw that Pepper was in the clothes that she was wearing, yesterday. She went over to the stair case and went to her room, to go change. I looked at Jay and I saw that he was a little happy. Pepper was a good girl, for him. I will admit, she is a bit strange, but he is too. They really complimented each other.

"Jay, One Direction are coming over at noon." I told him. He looked at me and sighed.

"Gosh, I didn't think that we would see them, this quickly." He told me.

"They were her friends, too." Nathan spat at him.

"Woah, I didn't mean any harm. Sorry." He said.

"Sorry, I am just a bit touchy." Nathan said.

"You have every right to be." Jay told him. Jay then started to head to the door.

"Don't open it! It is swarming with paparazzi." I told him. He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"I just want the paper!" Jay whined. He then dramatically stomped to the couches. Emer walked over to him and jumped on him.

"Jay, are you going to marry Pepper?" She asked him.

"I don't know, yet. I think that I might." He told Emer.

"I think that is something that we would have to talk about, though." Pepper said as she walked in the room. She was in new clothes and her hair was put up in a bun.

"Of course we would." Jay said. Pepper then went to the kitchen and poured coffee. She brought back a tray of coffee, creamer, milk, sugar, and honey.

"Thanks." I told her. She grabbed a cup and sat down next to Jay and Emer.

"It's no problem." She said. Kelsey and Tom walked in the room. Tom sat down and Kelsey went to the kitchen. Pepper got up and went to the kitchen.

"How are you, Nath?" Tom asked him. He looked at Tom and frowned.

"I don't know. I really just don't know." Nathan told him. Tom patted his shoulder.

"It will all work out." Tom reminded him. Nathan sighed and grabbed a cup of coffee. I then saw Pepper walk to the front door. She grabbed her jacket and started to rumage through her purse.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked her. She smiled at him and she pulled out some money.

"I am going to the store." She told us. Before we could tell her, to not open the door, she did. She then walked out. We looked out the windows.

We watched her walk to her rental car, with ease. She just walked right through the paparazzi. She got in her car and drove off.

"What was that about?" Tom asked Kelsey as she entered the room.

"She wanted hot sauce, for her eggs. I guess that she is going to get hot sauce." Kelsey said. She was obviously as confused as we were.

"I guess that nothing really stops her, from getting what she wants." Siva commented. We laughed at his comment.

"It is pretty scary." Nathan said.

"I think that it is hot." Jay said. We looked at him and he smiled.

"Wow, Jay. Just wow." Nareesha told him. It was funny. We waited for her to come back. We watched and waited. It was so nerve wracking.

Finally, she came. She got out of her car and started to go to the door. They stood in her way and she then started to yell at them. Her southern accent was really strong. It reminded me of Rogue, from the X-Men. I laughed a little, when I thought of that. Somehow, they cleared a path for her. She walked up to the door and slammed it shut.