Chapter 34

I stood there and cried. I was now ugly. I looked back at my legs. There was a giant cut coming out of my cast. That means that there are more, than what I am seeing. I saw my legs were going to scar. My arms were going to scar. My torso was going to scar. I then started to rub my neck. There was a damn cut there too. I broke down. I fell to the floor. I threw the crutches away from me. The crashed in the bathtub. I then heard someone knock at the door.

"Cara? Is it okay, if I come in?" Perrie asked me. I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"Do you have to?" I asked her. She waited a moment.

"Do you want me to come in?" She responded with. I looked around the bathroom. My crutches were too far away. I sighed and moved myslef so that I could unlock the door. Perrie walked in and looked at me then to the crutches.

She said nothing and she shut the door. She then came over to me and sat next to me. I looked at her and I waited for her to say something.

"Why did you want in here?" I asked her.

"I thought that you needed someone to be with you. Are you okay?" She told me.

"No, I am not okay. I am ugly. I am broken. I am scarred." I told her. I then started to tear up. She just looked at me. She reached for the toilet paper and tore some off. She wiped my eyes.

"You are not ugly. You are perfect." She told me.

"I am ugly and broken. That is me. The funny thing is, I have always wanted to get my body tattooed." I told her. She just smiled.

"What they did to you, was sick and wrong. You are beautiful. You are going to get up out of this. You are Cara Tomlinson, the sass master's master. You flipped off the paps. You yelled at Eleanor. You stopped a mugger. You have showed Zayn and Louis that The Wanted are good guys." She told me. I stayed quiet.

"It would be a shame if this is the thing that breaks you." Perrie finished with. I looked at my crutches and I scooted over to them. I picked them up and got up. It was hard, but once I was up, I was good.

"Perrie, you are right. This is going to be hard for me. Could you help me?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head. She gave me a hug. I tried to hug her, but I needed to hold onto my crutches.

"Do you want to go out there? Or stay in here for a bit?" She asked me.

"I want to go to my room." I told her. She opened the door and we walked out. She went to get my phone. I went to the stairs. I looked at them and I sighed. I out both crutches in one hand and I tried to use the railing. My ribs still hurt, so I started to pant. That was bad. I then started to tear up.

"Let me help you." Harry said. He then picked me up and took me upstairs. I held my crutches as he carried me. He took me to my room and he set me on my bed.

"Thanks." I told him. I started to looked at my legs and my arms. He sat on the bed and grabbed my hand.

"It is no problem. You should probably talk with Niall. I know that he is feeling really bad about all of this." He told me. I looked at him. Perrie then walked in the room.

"Max is texting you like a mad man! Harry, get out! We are trying to get in some actual clothes!" She told him. He left the room and shut the door. Perrie handed me my phone and I saw that Max was trying to see when we could meet up. I told him that I had to talk with Niall and that I would meet up with him soon.

"Okay, so what do you think will fit over that cast?" Perrie asked as she looked in my closet.

"How about this?" She said as she picked out a long black skirt. the style was very relaxed, like the kind you would find a hippie wearing. She tossed it to me and looked in the closet.