Chapter 32

Zayn's POV:

Perrie and I walked in and were greeted by Nareesha and Siva. I saw that the living area was smaller than the one at my home. There were three couches and three chairs. The furniture made a circle. Siva and Nareesha were really polite and Perrie seemed to hit it off with them. They were really nice. I kept looking at Siva. I can usually tell when someone is faking or lying, but he seemed really sincere. It must be an Irish thing, to be this nice. Nareesha took Perrie and I to a couch and the four of us kept talking. I could see the four of us becoming friends.

"Hey everyone!" Tom said as he entered the door. I watched Jay and Nathan get up and walk over to them. I couldn't see the girl, because she was behind the couch that Siva and Nareesha were sitting on. I also noticed that Tom and Kelsey hadn't seen us, yet.

"Emer has already got Jay and Siva wrapped around her little finger." Nareesha told us. Perrie giggled.

"Where is Uncle Seev?" I heard a little voice say.

"I am on the couch." Siva told her. She ran around to him and gave him a hug. She was a small thing. She had a hat on, which covered her head. Siva pulled her on his lap and she said hello to Nareesha.

"Who are you two?" She asked Perrie and I. I smiled and extended my hand past Perrie and to Emer.

"I am Zayn and this is my girlfriend Perrie." I told her. She shook my hand and got off of Siva's lap. I then heard no back round noise. I looked up to see that Tom and Kelsey have finally spotted us.

"Zayn. That is weird, like my name! Ha! that is so cool!" She said. I laughed and she just smiled really big.

"Emer, why don't we go check out your room?" Nathan asked her. She smiled and went with Jay and Nathan. Which left Tom, Kelsey, Siva, Nareesha, Cara, and Max alone with Perrie and me.

"Hi?" I said awkwardly.

"Hey, can I get either of you something to drink? We have beer and soda. Oh and of course water." Kelsey said. Perrie got off of the couch.

"I think that we will have a soda. I will come with you." Perrie said, which left me alone with Tom. Oh goody. I saw Tom take a seat. He sat in a chair. I looked at Cara and Max. They were just standing behind Siva and Nareesha. I looked back at Tom. He looked really intimidating. I then realized that he was going to be a good dad, because he would literally scare all the boys away from his daughter.

"I am not really sure what to say. I do know that you are going to make a good dad. especailly when Emer starts dating." I told him. I heard Siva and Nareesha start to chuckle.

"I won't be the only one, she also has her uncles." He said. I started to chuckle.

"I didn't find that funny." He said and I stopped.

"Tommy, stop. Leave him alone. He just wanted to meet her." Kelsey said as she entered the room.

"Yeah, you have almost scared the piss out of him!" Perrie said as she sat next to me.

"Almost? I thought that he pissed on the couch!" Max said. Everyone started to laugh, even Tom.

"I am joking. I am glad that you are here. So what's going on, mate?" He asked. His tone had changed and I felt more relaxed. We talked about random stuff, then Jay, Nathan, and Emer came downstairs. Jay was carrying Emer. He put her down when they got all the way down stairs.

"Is that really only going to be my room, for a little while?" She said as she ran to Kelsey.

"Yes, sweetie, but don't worry. You are going to get a room very similar to that one." She reassured her.