Chapter 7

The rest of the guys filed into the van. Harry didn't speak to me and the rest were just confused. we drove for about 40 minutes in complete silence. It was one of the longest periods of time that I have ever experienced. We finally made it to the place of the shoot. It was a nice house, that had a forest in the back. We exited the car and went inside. The boys went to makeup immediately.

"Cara! Are you ready to go?" Perrie asked. I looked at her and saw that she was eager to leave. The stress of the secret must be getting to her.

"Yeah, we will be back, later!" I told Louis. He stopped the lady and walked over to me.

"You will need to be back by, 4:30. You are going to be in the interview also. People want to know who you are. Have fun." He then gave me a hug. I always loved getting hugs from Louis. His hugs were the best kind.

"Thanks and you have fun too!" I told him. I left with Perrie and we basically ran to her car. She started the car and we drove as fast as we could away from there.

"Do you even know where we are going?" I asked her. She nodded and pulled the car over. I looked around for something, but there was nothing. She then pulled out a bag, from the backseat.

"Put your hair up." She told me. I did as she said. She put hers up too. Then she pulled out two wigs. One was red and the other was black.

"I am going to wear the red one." She said as she handed me the black one. We put them on, then she continued driving.

"Why are we wearing these?" I asked her. She laughed and turned the radio on.

"We are wearing these, so that the paparazzi don't spot us. Honey, you are pretty recognizable." She told me. I just sat there. She drove us to a pretty big flat. It was a lot different than what my cousin lived in. This looked like an person or family lived in it. She and I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard multiple footsteps running to the door.

"Hello, please come in." Nathan said as he answered the door. We walked into the living room and I saw that it was an open floor plan. It was definitely different than the house that I was living in.

"MAX! Cara and Perrie are here!" Jay screamed. I then heard someone running down the stairs. Max stood there and smiled.

"Hey, girls. Perrie, thanks so much. I don't know how to thank you." Max said as he took both her hands and kissed them. I saw her smile really big.

"Just don't screw this up, okay?" She said. Max then gave me a hug.

"How are you, Cara?" He asked. I saw Perrie take a seat on the couch.I took the wig off and let my hair out. Perrie did the same.

"I am good. So what are we going to do?" I asked him. He looked at Jay, Nathan, and Perrie. 

"Perrie, is it okay if I take Cara outside?" He asked her. That was pretty considerate.

"As long as she is not seen by the paps, then yes. Thanks for asking by the way." She told him. He then looked at Jay and Nathan.

"Are you two going to be good? She is dating someone." Max asked them. I saw Jay look at her and Nathan just kept looking at his phone.

"Okay, dad, just take her. We promise to be good." Jay said. Max then took me up a couple flights of stairs. He then tool me to the roof of their flat. I saw that they had a garden that had run wild. It was sort of pretty.

"What are we doing up here?" I asked him. sat down in a hammock and I sat next to him.

"I thought that this would be a nice place to hang out." He said. He then kissed my cheek. I blushed and I felt him chuckle.