Chapter 20

The boys finished their concert and we went back to the house. We sat around the kitchen and drank. I just stuck with beer. I don't really get drunk fast, so I wasn't really afraid of getting drunk. Eleanor didn't think that what we were doing was fun. Liam and Danielle drank the same amount as me, just enough to get buzzed. Louis, Harry, Niall, Perrie, and Zayn decided to have a competition.

"I think that you all have enough to drink." Liam said as he put the alcohol away. They all booed him, but he didn't care. Eleanor then took Louis to their room. Nial tried to go upstairs, but he ended up on the sofa. I helped Danielle take Zayn and Perrie to their room. They fell asleep before we even got out of the room.

"I hope that you get some sleep." Danielle said to me. I smiled and looked in my room.

"Yeah, back at you." I told her. I went back downstairs and grabbed Macey's dress. I took it back in my room and hung it up. I then heard the door slam shut. I looked to see that Harry was standing there. He then locked the door.

"Harry, let's go to bed." I told him as I walked over to him. I was really hoping that he was a confused drunk, but with my luck, he isn't.

"Yes, I like your bed." He said. He then shoved me on my bed. I backed away from him. He crawled on the bed and grabbed my ankle. He pulled me towards him. I was stuck underneath his body. He then started to kiss and suck my neck, while holding my wrists.

"Harry, let me go. You don't want to do this." I told him. He growled and nipped my skin.

"You will want me, when I am done with you." He told me. He then rolled his hips and I felt his member.

"Get off of me, now." I told him. He pulled both of my hands, over my head and held them with one hand. He started to message my breasts with his other hand. Harry then lifted my shirt up, so that he could have better access.

"If you scream, no one will be able to save you." He moaned. I gasped as his cold hand squeezed my breast. I then started to squirm around. He took his hand off of my breast and held me down by my hips.

"Stop that. Why are you doing this? Why don't you want me?" He asked me. I looked up at him.

"I am not in love with you. I think that there is a girl for you, but I am not her. Please don't do this." I pleaded with him.

"Give me one kiss. Just one kiss and I will leave you alone." He told me.

"Only this once." I told him. He then placed his lips on mine. He licked my lip for enterance, but I didn't give it to him. He then put his hand in my underwear and I gasped. He took advantage of that and explored my mouth. He then put an arm under my back and pulled rolled us over.

"Harry, please leave my room." I asked him. I placed my hand on his heart and I felt it racing. I felt his chest rise and fall.

"You want me to leave after a kiss like that?" He asked. I pushed off of him and walked ot the door. I opened it and held it open for him. He got off of the bed and walked to the door.

"This isn't over." He whispered before he went to his room. For some reason, I believed him. I saw his door shut and I waited a couple of seconds, before I went back in my room. I shut the door and colapsed on my bed. I laid there and thought about what could have happened. If he wanted to, he could have easily over powered me. I then picked up my phone and I texted Max.

Me: Max? Are you there? I really need to talk to you.

Max: Yeah, what's wrong?

Me: I love you so much, but I think that I just cheated on you.