Chapter 8

I rode down the street and to the Starbucks. There weren't that many people, so I wasn't afraid of anyone recognizing me. I then saw Max come to the Starbucks. He hopped off of his bike and gave me a hug.

"Let's go for a ride." He said. We got on our bikes and toured London. It was pretty cool, just him and I. There were many people that took double takes at us. I am not sure if they recognized him, or me. We stopped off at a small chip and fish shop. He bought us lunch and we ate at bench in a park.

"So, where do you want to go after this?" Max asked.

"I would love to go see Big Ben. Is that okay?" I asked him. I then took another bite of my meal.

"That is perfect." He said. We finished out meal and headed to Big Ben. It was a school day, so there weren't many people out. Max told me that he would not be able to do this, if it was a weekend. We finally made it to Big Ben. It was huge.

We walked around and took a couple of pictures of each other. I got a picture of him touching a pigeon. He caught me in mid sneeze, which made a really good picture. He gave me a kiss and I kissed him back. We walked with our bikes, for a while. The I heard a woman screaming. I turned to see a woman, about 30-ish, being mugged. I put Niall's bike down and walked over to the two people.

"What is going on here?" I asked. I saw Max's shadow come over to where I was.

"Just leave this to us!" The man yelled.

"Um, yeah, that doesn't really work with me." I told him. He then walked up to me and grabbed my left wrist. He should have grabbed my right one. He tried to pull me, but he got a punch in the face instead.

I hit him in the eye. He let go of me to grab his face. I saw that he then got really angry. The woman that he had attacked, had left. He came after me, but Max stepped between the two of us. Max took the man, by his shirt and threw him to the ground. He got back up and he went after Max. He just didn't get that it was two against one.

Max got hit in the stomach and the attacker kneed him in the side. I saw him fell to the ground and something happened to me. I became very protective. This man needed to be stopped. I kicked the attacker on the outside of his knee, which blew it out. He fell to his knees. He tried to continue to attack. I kicked him, really hard, in the solar plexuses. He fell to the ground and stopped. I saw that the police were coming and Max was getting up.

"What happened here?" A police officer asked. I saw that the woman had come with him.

"That man attacked me and these two saved me!" She yelled. She came over and gave me a hug then Max a hug. We looked at each other and smiled.

"You fight well. How did you know what would hurt him?" He asked. I walked up to him and grabbed his hands.

"I payed attention in health class." I told him. I then got on my toes.

"I payed attention to everything." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled. Then I heard a helicopter. I looked up to see that it was a news helicopter. I pushed Max under a tree and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"This is bad. Let's see if we can get out of here." He said. He put his hood up and walked over to the police man. I stayed behind the tree. I saw him and the police man walk over to us.

"I am sorry, there isn't much that I can do at the moment. I will need your statements." He told us. It was over. everyone would know, soon.

The officer took our statements and he complimented me on what I did. More police had appeared and they blocked off the area. Max and I stayed hidden, behind a tree. The lady talked with us as they arrested the man. There were reporters there and cameras. They wanted to see who the saviors were. The woman kept thanking us for what we had done.