Chapter 31

His eyes were dark with lust. I have had just about enough of this. I started to squirm, out of his arms. He was too strong. He just held me tighter. I then lifted my knee up and hit him in the crotch. He let go of me and went to the ground. I may have hit him a bit harder, than what I should have.

"You git! Just stop! What on earth do you want? Are you just completely mental?" I asked him. I stood over him. I knew that he wasn't going to get up, for a while.

"You don't understand! I need you." He whispered. I knelt down beside him.

"Why on do you think that you need me? Is it because you can't have me? What? After you bang me, you will then be satisfied?" I asked him. He just laid there and held his nuts.

"Maybe, it's just that every girl that I have ever wanted, gave herself to me. Except for you, because you are different. I don't get it." He said. I knew that he was getting his strength back.

"Harry, I am with Max. You and I are not together. What can I do, so that we can be friends? I actually like you when you are being Harry and not rapey Harry." I said to him. He smiled at me and sat up.

"I don't know. I guess just stay away from me, when I get like that. I am sorry. I am just so confused." He said. I got off of the floor and I looked at my phone. I had about 3 minutes before Max would cmoe and pick me up.

"Okay well I have to go. Are we good?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head. I grabbed my purse and headed down the stairs. I saw Zayn pacing at the bottom.

"What happened?" He asked me, when I got to the bottom.

"I kneed him in the jewels and we talked. I think that we are good, maybe." I told him. He looked up the stairs.

"Fine. Max is waiting for you. I hope that the interviews go well. Don't for get to text me, afterwards." He told me. I was glad that he was trying to be friends with them. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I went out the door.

"Hey, Max!" I said as I opened the door. He looked at me and smiled really big.

"I have something to tell you. Do you want it before or after the horrible questions?" He asked me. I smiled and buckled myself.

"After, definitely after." I told him. He sighed and pulled out of the driveway. We drove to the studio. I saw that it was quite large. We drove into the regular parking lot.

"Why don't we go into that one?" I asked Max as I pointed to the gated one.

"That is for famous people. I am not famous and this is my car, so I parked here." He told me. I knew that he was joking.

"Let's go in." I said to him. We got out of the car and headed towards the building. Max grabbed my hand, as we entered and he led me to the front desk.

"Hello, I am Max George and this is Ms. Cara Tomlinson. We are here for an interview." He said professionally. I was surprised at the lady's reaction. She got out of her seat and shook our hands.

"It is so nice to meet you two. Follow me." She said. She led us to a room that had three cameras. There were three chairs and a lot of lights on the chairs. It reminded me of a comfy interrogation room. I saw there were many people in the room. A couple of the people ran up to us. They had makeup kits and they were leading us to the chairs.

"No, I don't want any." Max said as he shooed them away from him. Meanwhile I was being attacked with a hair brush and powder. They messed with my hair and ignored my protests. Then one came at me with eyeliner.

"Oh no you don't!" I said as I slid down and out of the chair. They just stood there and looked at me.

"Hair, is okay. Powder is sort of okay. But I know, for a fact, that I do not need anymore eyeliner. Thanks for the thought, but no thank-you." I told them. I knew that they got offended. They got there stuff and left. I sat back in my chair and I saw that Max was trying not to laugh.