Chapter 28

Cara's POV:

Once we got to the house,The men took our suitcases inside. I followed Niall and Louis into the kitchen. I saw that there was a lot of stuff that had gone bad. I started to throw out a couple of stuff, like the milk and yogurt.

"So, who was it?" Louis asked me. Of course he would want to know. I turned around and smiled at him.

"I don't know and I sure as hell wouldn't tell you this quickly." I told him. He smiled and left the kitchen. I threw out a couple of more items then I grabbed a soda. I sat at the table, with Niall.

"Cara, could I be Uncle Niall?" He asked. I looked at him.

"What fdo you mean?" I replied. What is he talking about?

"When you have kids, could I be known as Uncle Niall?" He explained. I chuckled.

"Yes, when I have kids, I will make sure that you and all the other guys are known as their uncles." I told him. He smiled really big.

"Thanks, I would really like that. So are you going to see Max tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. We are going to talk." I told him. He then grabbed my hand. I looked at his face and I saw that he was concerned.

"Cara, Max loves you. I have seen the way that people look at each other, when they are in love with them. Please, give him a chance." He pleaded with me. I sighed and looked at the clock. I had about two hours.

"I promise that I will hear him out. Thanks, for being there." I told him. I then got up and went to my room.

I shut the door behinid me and started to get undressed. I hopped in the shower and I thought about what I would do, if it was really his. Then I thought of reasons that he would ahve gone there with her. Was she his sister? Was she a close friend? Did he try to talk her out of it? I got so confused from thinking of all the situations, that I almost got a headache. I got out of the shower and pulled on some nice clothes.

I decided that I was going to wear a blue sundress and a white cardigan. I grabbed a pair of sandals and grabbed my purse. I didn't really carry it around with me, often, while I was on the bus, but that was because I usually wore pants.

I walked down stairs and I saw that Perrie and Zayn were having an intese make out session, on the couch. I blushed a little and I walked outside. I went to the back yard and to the garden.

I saw that there were a bunch of roses and other flowers there. I noticed that it was kept very well. There were men that were there. They must have just finished clipping it. I watched them leave and I was alone. I sat on the concrete path and saw that Max had texted me. He was on his way. I didn't get up. It was nice, just to be alone.

Once I had figured that I had been there, long enough, I got up and walked back inside the house. This time I was loud enough so that Zayn and Perrie heard me. They got off of each other and looked at me.

"What are you dressed up for?" Zayn asked me.

"Max is going to pick me up soon." Once I had said that, I saw his car pull up, in the driveway. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Be safe and use protection!" Perrie screamed at me. I didn't have time to respond, because the door had shut. I felt my cheeks start to get really hot.

"What's wrong?" Max said, as I entered the car.

"Nothing, it was just something that Perrie had said. So what are we going to go do?" I asked him. He pulled out of the driveway and started to drive to his place.

"We are going to meet someone. I need you to talk with her." He told me. I looeked at him and he just kept driving.

"Max, if this is about proof, I already believe you." I told him. He nodded his head.