Chapter 30

Cara's POV:

I tiptoed up to my room. I shut the door quietly and I started to jump around my room. Last night was perfect. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower. I heard someone knock on my door, so I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me.

"I am coming! Hold your horses!" I hollered at the knocker. I saw that Perrie was standing there. She moved me out of her way and she came in the room. I shut the door behind me and I looked at her.

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I was with Max and the guys. Why? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Louis was a bit mad last night, when you didn't come home. I know that El and Liam are really upset." She told me. I sighed and walked to my closet. I pulled out a cute top and a pair of jeans.

"I will be back." I told Perrie as I went to the bathroom. I changed into my clothes and I checked my phone. Max had texted me.

Max: Can we do the interview at 4? I will pick you up.

Me: yeah! That sounds good.

I then set the phone down and went back to the bedroom. Perrie was sitting on my bed.

"Okay, so why are they upset? Since when do they control my life?" I asked her. She just smiled and sat there.

"Look, they are really pissed that you were out all night with him. I have no idea what their problem is. You are an adult and you are in love." She said. I knew that she was right.

"Why don't we tell them this?" I asked her. She stopped and looked at me.

"We can't do that. Liam is like the dad of this group and Eleanor gets offended at every little thing that can be said or done." Perrie explained. I sat on the bed next to her.

"Quick question: What are you going to do? Like when this whole touring thing is over? I know that Louis really likes having you here. Niall and Zayn also think that you are fun. By the way, Zayn knows about you and Harry." She told me. I looked at her and gasped.

"I have no clue what I am going to do. I really like living here, but with Harry and Eleanor so close to Louis, I don't think that i could do it for a long perios of time." I told her. She nodded her head.

"What about moving in with Max?" She then suggested.

"I can't do that. Their little house is already so full. Besides, I have never felt comfortable moving in with a boyfriend. There are just too many 'what ifs', you know?" I told her. I always liked talking to Perrie. She was so understanding and she just said what she was thinking.

"Well that is a bit weird. Okay then, so are you just gonna move back to Doncaster?" She asked me.

"I think that I might. I might just go and find an apartment around here, in London." I told her.

"What are you going to do for money?" She sounded really worried.

"Perrie, when my grandmother died, she left me her entire enherentence. I am good when it comes to the money." I told her. She just smiled.

"That's good. Alright, so are things getting serious between you and Max?" She asked me. I smiled and nodded my head. 

"I think so. He wants to do a private interview with me, today." I told her. She smiled and started to giggle. 

"That is so sweet! Okay, we should probably go downstairs." Perrie said. We got off of my bed and opened the door. Zayn then stopped us and shoved us into his room. He shut the door behind him and he was panting.