Chapter 24

I sat in the room for a while. I heard the girls scream for the guys, in between songs. I got bored, sitting there and I got up. I walked around the backstage. I walked behind the screen. There were a bunch of bar stools. I sat on one and watched. It was pretty interesting to watch them.

I sat there and watched the concert. Then backdrop, that I was behind, dropped. I watched it fall. As it fell, I saw it go in slow motion. I sat there and just stared out into the audience. I dropped my jaw and I saw Louis fall to the ground, laughing.

"This is Cara!" Niall said as he walked over to me. He pulled me off of the chair and dragged me to the middle of the stage. I stayed silent and I felt myself blush.

"Everyone say hi!" He told everyone. They responded with screams of joy. I lifted my hand and waved like a shy little girl. The boys then made a semi circle around me, so that I couldn't get off of the stage.

"Cara, what were you doing back there?" Liam asked. He then put his microphone near my mouth.

"I was just chilling, you know, hanging out." I sounded really awkward. The girls laughed. Then the sound of my phone went off. Zayn had his mic at his side, which happened to be by my pocket. The sound of my phone, playing Glad You Came, went through out the room. I heard a bunch of gasps.

"No, this isn't my default ringtone! This is Max's ringtone!" I said into Louis' mic. He smiled at me. I then muted it.

"That was rude! You should have answered it!" Louis said. I just glared at him.

"I thought that it would have been a bit rude. I better let you boys get back to your concert." I said. I then exited the stage. I heard the boys go back to playing their songs.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face. It was white, like sickly pale. I then felt something churn in my stomach. That was when I ran to the toilet. I got there in time and was able to keep my hair out. This night was turning out to be too stressful, for me. I finished, puking and looked at my phone. I really needed to hear Max's voice.

"Hey, Max." I said as he answered his phone.

"Cara, are you okay? You sound sick." He said. I just sat there, on the floor.

"Yeah, I sort of am. I just needed to hear your voice." I told him.

"What happened?" He asked. I heard Jay and Nathan, in the backround.

"I accidentally was on the stage and I freaked out. I really have no clue how any of you do this." I told him. I heard him chuckle.

"Is that why you didn't answer when I called you earlier?" He said with a concerned voice.

"No, I was on stage when that happened. I thought that I was going to die, when you called." I told him.

"Why? What happened?" He said.

"Your ringtone is, Glad You Came. I was on the stage of a One Direction, you do the math." I told him. I heard him laugh. It was so nice to hear it. I then felt my stomach churn again.

"Max, can I call you later? I am not feeling to good." I then started to crawl to the toilet.

"Yes, anyhting for you." He said. I then hung up and emptied my guts.

Niall's POV:

We finished the concert and went into the dressing room. The guys were still high off of the adrenaline rush. I was coming off of it, sooner than they were. I looked around the room and I saw that Cara wasn't in there. I grabbed my t shirt and jeans and put them on. I then looked at my phone. I saw that I had a text from Siva.