Chapter 13

It wasn't long before all the guys came out of the room. I knew that they were ready to go home. I got off the couch and we went in the van. I sat between Zayn and Louis. I really didn't Harry near me. I realized that I had a date with Max tonight and I started to get excited.

We made it home and I ran inside. I only had 30 minutes to get ready. I grabbed my little black dress and my silver shoes. I put my stuff in a nicer purse. I put on a little bit of make up and when I walked out of the bathroom I saw that El and Perrie were in my room.

"Where are you going?" Eleanor asked. picked my phone up and I put it in my purse.

"I am going on a date. Now that we are public, I don't see why not." I told them. Perrie grabbed one of my necklaces and put it on me. It looked really good with the outfit.

"You and Max are seriously really cute together." She said. I just blushed. I then heard a car horn honk in the driveway. I went down stairs, quickly. Liam and Zayn had opened the door and were walking to the car.I went even faster, to get there before something could happen.

"There is Cara and don't worry, she will be back at a reasonable hour." Max told them as he opened the door for me. I saw that Kelsey and Tom were in the backseat.

"Okay, don't do anything that is crazy." Liam said. I smiled at them and Max backed out of the driveway. He drove us to a private restaurant, that wasn't too far away. Tom introduced Kelsey to me, in the car. I didn't really get a good look at her, until we entered the restaurant.

The waiter took us to our table and we sat down. He took our drink orders and came back with them in a remarkable amount of time.

"So Cara tell me, who is the biggest queen in One Direction." Kelsey said. I wasn't sure why I laughed, but I did.

"I think that Harry or Louis are." I told her.

"I would have to think that it is Zayn." Tom said. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, he is really relaxed about everything." I told him. He smiled. The waiter came back and took our orders.

"What do you like about dating Tom?" I asked Kelsey. She smiled and looked at him, then back at me.

"Clean version or dirty?" She asked. I looked at Max and he was smiling like an idiot.

"Let's change the subject." He said. We ended up talking about where we want to go. Kelsey wants to go to India, while Tom doesn't care. He just wants to travel. Max wanted to go to Hawaii. Our dinner finally came and we ate it pretty quickly. Once we were done, we left and got in the car.

"Where do we want to go, now?" Max asked as he started the car. I saw that it was only 8:00.

"Let's go grab some booze and go to a park." Tom suggested. Max laughed and started to go to the store. We got out of the car and walked in, like we were regular people. Well we are, but people just know what our faces look like.

"Come on! Over here!" Kelsey said as we walked down the aisle. We had a debate over what we should get. We fianlly settled for the cheap 12 pack of beer. Max took it to the register and that was when the chaos started. People saw us and we just tried to ignore it. A teenage boy walked over to Tom.

"Excuse me, are you Tom Parker?' He asked. Tom looked at him and nodded with a smile.

"Could I have a picture with you?" He asked. I took the picture of the two of them. He thanked us and went on his way. Max finished paying and we walked out the doors. I saw a crowd of girls outside. I thought that they were there for Tom and Max, but I was terribly wrong.