Chapter 25

Cara's POV:

I opened my eyes and I looked around. I saw that there was a curtain and I was in a bed. I reasoned that I was in my bunk. I didn't even try to move, because I didn't even have the strength to. I looked at my phone and I saw that it was only 8:00 in the morning.

"Hello?" I croaked. I wasn't trying to be too loud, just in case someone was still asleep. I heard footsteps come towards my bed then the curtain moved.

"Do you need something, Cara?" Zayn asked. I looked at him and I saw that he must have just woken up.

"Could I get some food?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Here, come with me." He said. I sighed and saw that he was serious. I rolled out of the bunk and onto the floor. Zayn helped me get up. He also had to help me get to the table and sit down.

"Niall, I am going to make her some oatmeal, is that okay?" I heard Zayn say. Zayn then walked back into the kitchen and started to heat the water. He sat across from me and looked at me. I pulled my hair back, as best as I could, and looked at him.

"Cara, are you sure that you are okay?" He asked. He was getting really intense.

"Yeah, it was just stage fright. You guys pulling me in front of everyone was really scary." I confessed. He lowered his gaze.

"That's not what I am talking about." He said. I really had no idea what he was talking about.

"You, Max, you puking, you both have been spending a lot of time together, are you..?" He said. I looked at him with concern. I thought that he was going crazy. It took me a while to get what he was saying.

"Am I pregnant?! NO! I am not! We haven't! No! We haven't done that!" I whispered yelled at him. He then started to blush.

"I thought that the two of you had. I am glad that you have chosen not to." He told me. This was just weird.

"He actually decided, believe it or not. We also haven't actually been alone and I don't think that he would take me in the middle of a crowd." I told him. The water then had boiled. Zayn got up and fixed my oatmeal. He placed it in front of me.

"Thanks." I told him. We then just sat there. I tried to eat the oatmeal, but my stomach was still a bit upset. Zayn just watched me with a sad look on his face. Then Niall woke up and came over to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, you will be feeling better. I am going to get some stuff and by the end of the day, you will be back to yourself." He said. Then the others started to file into the kitchen area. Zayn got up and left. I heard them all talk about what they were going to do today. It was only three more days, until I got to see Max.

"I am going to get dressed." Niall said.

"I will come with you!" I heard Liam say.

"Niall, can I come? I would like some air, anyway." I looked at him and he sighed.

"I guess you can if you feel like it." He said. I got up and went to my suitcase. I pulled out some shorts and a simple shirt. I put them on and went to the front of the bus. Eleanor handed me her sunglasses and I thanked her. Niall came over and handed me my gatoraide bottle.

"You might need it." He said. Liam opened the door and we walked out of the bus. I saw that the area that the bus was parked in, was gated off.

We snuck around the backside of the gates and walked down the streets. We walked by a lot of people and they didn't recognize us. I thought that it was sort of funny. We walked to the nearest grocery store. Niall walked in and grabbed a basket. Liam and I just followed him. He went to the meat area and grabbed some beef. He then proceeded to the produce area. He grabbed like 14 potatoes and loads of carrots. He then went down the aisles.