Chapter 2

I was sleeping peacefully. Then I felt a splash of cold water hit me. I woke up immediately to see Louis and Harry laughing on the ground. I was so angry.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I screeched at them. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom, where my towel was. I dried off my face while the two of them were still laughing at me.

"It is almost time to go. We are having breakfast when we get to the location of our concert." Louis told me. I heard the door shut. What gits.

I grabbed a black hi low skirt and a blue top that looked well with it. I wore some heeled sandals. It was a cute outfit. I dodn't put too much makeup on. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and I looked nice. I grabbed my sunglasses and went down stairs. I saw that the guys were waiting for me.

"Oh, finally you are here! I thought that I was going to have to go and rescue you!" Louis told me. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Alright you two, let's get going. The van is waiting." Liam said. We walked out of their house and into a nice large van. I sat down and Niall sat next to me.

"So why do we have to get up so early?" I asked them.

"We have to do a bunch of stuff, like sound check, wardrobe, rehearsal, and just to prep for it all." Liam explained. It didn't take as long as I thought it would have taken to get there. When we arrived, I saw a bunch of girls waiting outside of the venue.

"Just don't say anything and try to keep your head down." Louis instructed me as I got out of the van. I held Niall's hand as we exited. I don't really remember how that happened, but it did. I walked past screaming girls. I couldn't make out what a lot of them were saying. Once we got in the building, I let go of Niall.

"That was interesting." I said.

"You will get used to it." Harry replied. He walked off somewhere and I followed Louis to the stage. It was huge. It made me feel like an ant.

"So this is what you get to do." I said in awe. This was amazing. I started to skip around on the stage. It was one of the most amazing moments that I had experienced. Louis just laughed as he watched me have fun.

"This is wonderful! So when do I get to meet your girlfriend?" I asked him as I skipped back to him.

"You have met her. Remember? Skype?" He said. I jumped right in his face and poked his nose.

"That doesn't count! Will she be here tonight?" I asked him. He smiled and messed up my hair.

"I can ask her." He then pulled out his phone and proceeded to text her. I grabbed it from him and ran as quickly as I could away from him. I ran up the stage and up to a platform. I saw that Louis was behind a bit. I then called her.

"Hello?" Eleanor said.

"Hey! This is Cara! I was wondering if you were going to come to the concert tonight! Could you please so that we can meet officially?" I asked her. Louis then was there. He just stood there and looked at me.

"Yeah! I can do that! What are we going to do after the concert?" She asked.

"I heard something about clubbing." I told her.

"Great! I will see you there!" She then hung up. I handed Louis his phone back.

"Eleanor is coming." I told him. I walked past him and down the platform. When I got to the bottom, Harry was standing at the edge of the stage.

"Hey, Harry!" I said to him as I walked towards him. He turned around and looked at me with the same lust that I had seen the night before. I stepped away from him.