Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Okay, so I have to admit that the mini bus was pretty cool. It was dark purple on the outside, and inside it was decorated with fairy lights and there were piles of cushions all over the seats. There was a flat screen television built into the wall and a big box filled with tons of films, ranging from The Woman in Black to Titanic to The Hangover! There was a big stereo with a few piles of CDs next to it in a small box. Harry fished out Tired Pony's album, the Ghost Of The Mountain, and soon some awesome music was blaring from the speakers.

I sat in the middle of the back between Niall and Zayn, Harry was next to Liam, and Tally was sat next to a very worried-looking Louis. I couldn't say I blamed him after Tally's behaviour not long ago. 

"So," said Zayn, smiling shyly. "Have you been here before?"

"Not to this part of Spain, but it's so beautiful, isn't it?" I replied smiling happily. "We got a glimpse of the beach yesterday and it looked amazing. The sand was so white and the water was this gorgeous shade of turquoise!" I looked up at Zayn. "Oh sorry!" I said hastily. "I almost forgot about how much you hated water!" I looked down at my feet, blushing. I was so scared of making mistakes.

"Oh it's okay." Said Zayn, grinning at me. "I've always wanted to overcome my fear, maybe now would be a good time." 

"Really?" Harry said, staring at Zayn in disbelief. Zayn nodded. "Well then, does that mean you'll be coming to the water park with us tomorrow after all?"

"Yeah, might as well." Replied Zayn.

Harry grinned and nudged Liam, murmering something in his ear. Liam smiled and nodded at Harry.

"I think you've got a bit of an effect on Zayn, (y/n)." Niall whispered to me.

I looked suddenly at Zayn, who was smiling at the ground, then back at Niall.

"What?" I demanded.

Niall winked at me. "Oh I think you know what I mean."

.

.

.

.

"What do you think we should see first, Tally?" Louis asked her. After she'd calmed down about halfway to the zoo, her and Louis had been getting on, well, like a house on fire.

"Let me see the map!" She scanned it for a few seconds, and then squealed. "Armadillos! They have armadillos! We have to see them first!"

"Where are they?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm..." Tally stared at the map for a few moments, frowning in concentration. "I don't know!" She eventually said, exasperated. 

"Let me look." Said Louis patiently. "Oh! They're just down this path here! Let’s go!" 

I smiled after them as we walked along. They would make such a good couple if they got together, even though they'd only known each other for about two hours. 

"Hey (y/n)!" Called Niall. "Hurry up! You want a sandwich?"

"What?" I asked. "But it's not even 12 yet!" He looked at me, raising one eyebrow as if to say 'and?' "Ok, what's in it?" I asked, cautiously.

"Chicken... And bacon... And lettuce... And I think there's a bit of ketchup in there too." He said, grinning sheepishly.

I laughed and took the sandwich, taking a big bite from it.

"Mmm. It's delicious!"

"Wow!" Exclaimed Niall. "I love it when girls eat as much as me!"

I felt someone watching me and looked around just in time to see Zayn's eyes flit away from me. I frowned, he was definately doing a good job at living up to his label of 'mysterious'. 

What do you guys think of it so far??? And do you have any ideas??? What are your thoughts on a Tally/Louis relationship??? Please let your friends know about this I want to get as many reads as possible!!! Thanks guys!!!

Lucy xx