Chapter Nineteen

(Lisa's POV)

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN SHE WAS TAKING THOSE PILLS"

I narrow my eyes at Christina, hating her with every fiber of my being. She seriously has the nerve to blame me for what happened to Lauren.

I ball my fists, gritting my teeth in anger.

"IM NOT THE ONE WHO MADE HER SO DEPRESSED SHE MADE HER FELT THE NEED TO TAKE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!"

Katherine and Amy come racing in to try and separate us, but that only seems to further enrage Christina.

Katherine moves in to pull her away but she immediately slaps her off

"DONT FREAKING TOUCH ME!! IF ANYTHING THIS IS YOUR FAULT KATHERINE, YOU COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP HER"

Katherine stares at her blankly for a moment, and the room goes dead silent.

Then suddenly, without warning, Katherine raises her arm and punches Christina right in the face.

She falls to the floor, and we all look at her in shock.

She yanks Christina to her feet with a strength and anger I've never seen before.

"DONT YOU THINK I FREAKING KNOW THAT CHRISTINA!! DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT IF I HADNT PUSHED HER AWAY I COULDVE STOPPED THIS!!!! IM IN JUST AS MUCH FREAKING PAIN AS YOU ARE BECAUSE I HURT MY BABY SISTER SO MUCH SHE WANTED TO KILL HERSELF TO STOP THE PAIN!!! I KNOW WHAT I FREAKING DID!!! HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BLAMING IT ON THOSE WHO ALREADY FEEL GUILTY!!"

But Christina only tackles her to the ground, punching her in every possible area she could.

"Christina get off of her!!!!" Amy yells.

I rush over and pull Christina off of her, but that only makes her turn on me.

She starts punching and kicking me roughly, enough to knock the wind out of me, and for black dots to collect in front of my eyes.

It sucks when your oldest sister is a former boxer.

But so am I.

I punch her already bruised cheek, and manage to throw her off me, but into Amy, who goes flying off against the wall.

Amy then fights back, and attempts to throw a punch, but being shorter and weaker, she is easily tossed aside and kicked.

Katherine barges in and throws Christina off of her, and Amy falls back into me.

She whimpers slightly, and bites her lip to try and keep her tears at bay, but they come slipping out anyway.

My heart pangs seeing her like this, Amy and I have always been particularly close, right after me and Lauren.

So I only get angrier.

I walk over to where Christina and Katherine are having a full out brawling session. Punching, kicking, screaming.

I forcefully jab Katherine in the ribs, causing her to double over in pain.

I grab Christina by the collar of her shirt, and look her dead in the eye before colliding my fist with her cheek.

The bone on bone contact is enough to send a searing pain throughout my hand, but I don't stop.

I throw punch after punch after punch, until my knuckles start to bleed.

This is for Lauren. I think to myself.

Amy only tries once to intervene, but I easily toss her aside, managing to do so however without harming her.

Then suddenly, mid-punch, I realize what it is I'm doing...

Slowly, slowly I let go of Christina, and she lets out a pained gasp and starts to cry.

I fall back onto the floor, looking around at each of us, bruised, battered...and broken.

I drop my gaze to my hand, which is now...once again covered in blood.

But even that can't send me into a panic right now...

I sigh, and let a single tear slip down my cheek, as I finally speak the one thought that's been spinning through my mind.

"What happened to us?"

___________________________

A/N: whoa, so like, full out fight scene right there.

I have mixed feelings about this chapter tbh but eh it's a little something for you guys ;)

Anyways I hope you all are doing fantastic, continue to be the awesome human beings you are!

Love yall!!

- Annie :)