Chapter One

(Lauren's POV)

I'm done, I'm so done. The constant heartache I've been feeling is unbearable.

I feel nothing but loneliness and depression...to sum it all up, all I feel is hopeless.

It's been three months....three months since my sisters, my best friends, kicked me out of band, and have gone silent on me.

No words from them have been spoken to me, unless you count the harsh reprimands and critiques.

That fateful day is always at the back of my mind, driving me to insanity...it's just too much to bear.

The only person to say anything to me, to hug me, to comfort me, to treat me like family, to love me, is Lisa.

She explained to me that day, why they were kicking me out. Apparently I had been treating Dani like crap....which I haven't!!! But none of the others will listen to me...or believe me.

"There's no way dani would make up something like that"

"Stop lying you little brat"

And since that day, more and more accusations of stuff I've said/done to Dani have been thrown at me.

And the only person to believe me is Lisa.

But I'm not stupid, I've heard all the harsh comments my sisters have been giving her. All the quips about her favoring me over Dani.

Though she does a good job of acting like it doesn't bother her, I know she's hurting.

And Lisa doesn't deserve that. My kind, beautiful, amazing older sister deserves more than the treatment she's getting.

Besides...they've gone this long without me, to them I'm worthless. I'm a mistake. None of them care about me, none of them love me...not anymore.

There's Lisa but...I don't want to be a burden on her anymore, like I've been on the rest of my family. So there's really only one solution...

I run my fingers over the folds of my suicide note, reading it over carefully one last time:

Dear Family,

I just wanted to say goodbye. It's been too much for me to be treated as a ghost, as someone who has absolutely no feelings or emotions by the people I'm supposed to call my family. I mean, most of you have gone three months pretending I'm not there, so...that's proof enough you can live the rest of your lives the same way. Accusation after accusation and none of you even listen when I try to speak up for myself. The only reason I've stuck around as long as i have is because of Lisa...she's the only person who believes me, the only person who, I think, still loves me. Lisa, please don't be too upset, now I'll finally be happy and you'll finally get the treatment you deserve. I love all of you, I always have and I always will....it's just too much knowing none of you love me back. I hope this makes things better.

                                                Lauren xx

Grasping the note tightly in my hand, I sigh heavily before setting it down on the nightstand closest to my bunk.

I walk into the bathroom and pull up my sleeves, revealing the numerous cuts and scars that riddle my skin.

Then I pull out the small, clipped razor from my pocket, my only friend, and slowly bring it to my wrist.

I dig the blade into a small, blank patch of skin, sighing in content as a familiar wave of serenity washes over me.

Blood comes pouring out from my cuts, and I find myself smiling as I watch the blood drip onto the floor and create a small puddle at my feet.

I shake my head as I reach in the medicine cabinet and grasp a bottle of sleeping pills.

I stare at the orange bottle, with the tiny, two-colored pills.

"It's ok" I tell myself calmly. "You're giving everyone what they want"

I unscrew the cap and pour a few pills into my hand and take one last look at my reflection.

My usually tan skin is flushed and pale, and my brown eyes are so dark they look black, this isn't Lauren.

Lauren is gone.

I let a single tear slip down my cheek, and that one tear is for Lisa. The only person who really still loves me...

With one last breath, one of the last I'll ever take, I swallow the pills swiftly.

And just as I swallow, a scream comes from the other room.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Lisa comes sprinting in a second later, almost breaking the door down in the process.

She looks at me and immediately breaks down in sobs.

"Thank God" she whispers.

She then rushes over and pulls me into a bone-crushing hug,

"I love you so so much Lauren" she says to me and I hug her back, saving every minute of it.

"I love you too Lise...and I'm sorry" I whisper.

It's at this moment, I start to feel the pills working.

A wave of nausea hits me, throwing me off balance, and I begin to lean all my weight onto Lisa.

She immediately takes notice that something is wrong and begins to shake me roughly by the shoulders.

"Lauren?!?! LAUREN?!!!" She screams, her voice thick with desperation.

Black dots start to cloud my vision and my body suddenly feels tingly, like I'm floating.

Lisa's still screaming but her voice has now faded to a distant echo. The last words I can make out is her screaming for Christina.

Then everything goes black.

___________________________

A/N: Oh no! Lisa was too late :(

Ok so my first couple chapters have gotten 4 reads!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! So I decided to post the next chapter see how it goes.

Please vote or comment :)

Love y'all

- Annie :)