Chapter Eighteen

(Amy's POV)

It's so quiet in our room, that the only thing I can hear is my heartbeat and the steady breaths of my sisters.

And then I hear her screaming.

The sound pierces my ears worst than the sharpest knife ever could, but I've almost grown used to it.

She screams every night.

It's usually the nightmares, but they seem to be getting worse and worse.

It's to the point where you could call them night terrors.

I want nothing more than to go in and calm her down, but I know she won't let me.

The one time I did, she ended up punching me in the face, on accident of course.

But she was still so mortified that she now locks the door every night.

So I can't do anything but listen to her blood-curdling screams.

"Chris" I call into the darkness.

There's a beat of silence, then I hear her grumble

"What..."

"Lisa's screaming again..." I say, I don't know why I do, it's not like Christina can do any more than I can.

"I know..." She whispers.

Suddenly, another sound cuts through the silence, but it's much softer...much quieter.

It sounds like crying.

"Katherine?" I call, and I hear a small sniffle in response.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yes I'm fine" she says, the firmness in her voice showing that it's not up for discussion.

I sigh, I'm also worried about Katherine, she always seems depressed, but insists she's not.

I mean it's understandable of course, but Katherine's always been one to reach out. Not suppress her feelings.

And Lisa...Lisa has been a complete wreck.

It's not just the night terrors with her.

She washes her hands hysterically, screaming she can't get Lauren's blood off her hands.

She does this several times a week.

I'm worried about her...I'm worried about all of us, things have just been falling apart more and more ever since Lauren fell into her coma..

I sigh and shut my eyes, dropping the matter for now, and falling into a fitful night's sleep, to the sound of Lisa's screams and Katherine's crying.

-----------------------------

I wake up the next morning and immediately feel like death.

I barely get any sleep anymore...and I think that goes for all of us.

I lay in bed for a moment, struggling to keep my eyes open, wanting nothing more than to sleep for a million more years or so.

I sigh, and decide to shut my eyes for just a few more minutes.

But before I can even do so, I start to hear shouting from downstairs.

I immediately climb down from my bunk, and shake Katherine awake.

"Katherine, KATHERINE!!"

Her eyes snap open and she shoots up

"LAUREN WAIT!!! LAUR-"

Her yelling dies down when she sees it's just me, and she drops her gaze to her feet.

"Kath come on, something's going on downstairs"

She nods and we rush downstairs to where Lisa and Christina are in the kitchen, screaming at each other.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KICKED HER OUT OF THE BAND!!"

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN SHE WAS TAKING THOSE PILLS"

Katherine and I share a look and I know she's thinking the exact same thing I am...

...This is not gonna be good.

___________________________

A/N: sorry for a lousy chapter kids but I hope y'all like it :D

It's about to get real intense ooh.

HOW HAVE YALL BEEN?!?!?

I've been amazing!!! I went to my first high school football game on Friday night with a couple friends.

My crush is in the colorguard and she was soooo cute omggg

And then I went to the fair yesterday for like 5 hours lolol, so I've been pretty busy.

But never too busy for you guys ;)

Love y'all!!

- Annie :)