Prolouge

(Lauren's POV)

"WHAT?!? I scream, standing in front of my five sisters sisters, whom most of are all glaring down at me.

I don't even dare to believe what I've been told.

"That's right, we're kicking you out of the band" my oldest sister Christina repeats, her voice holds no sympathy.

She stares down at me with her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed, cutting right through me.

It wrenches my heart in my chest.

"B-b-but why?!?" I stutter out. Tears burn in my eyes as my body starts to shake uncontrollably.

"You know exactly why"  Katherine answers, her normally uplifting demeanor gone and replaced by a mask of anger and disapproval.

"N-no I-I really don't" I insist, desperately trying to get an answer from any of them as to what I did.

"Oh save it Lauren, you're out!" comes Dani's voice, her tone harsh and accusing.

I turn to my little sister, my other half, her legs popped out and her hands are on her hips in a sassy, "diva" manner.

At this point I'm at such a loss, what could I have possibly done to make all my sisters turn on me!!

I turn to Amy next, she's always been  understanding, but her expression shows nothing but disappointment...

In one final fleet of desperation, eyes lock on Lisa's. And to my surprise, warm brown eyes which I've come to envy aren't narrowed, or show any signs of disgust or resentment, but rather a deep sadness.

She holds my gaze for a while, and I'm silently praying she'll say something, anything, but instead, she simply averts her eyes to the floor.

Tears finally come slipping out the realization hits that I am not getting any help.

I run off before any of my sisters can see me, and though a part of me hopes for one of them to come chasing after me, the rest of me knows better.

I run into my room that I share with Lisa and Dani, and with no signs of anyone coming up to check on me, not even Lisa, I climb up onto my bunk and let out a loud sob.

I sob and sob, with the sounds muffling into my pillow, until I'm both physically and emotionally exhausted.

When the last of my tears dry up, I lift up my head and whisper, in a voice even I can barely hear,

"What did I do?"
___________________________

A/N: So that's when Lauren was kicked out of the band :O

I'm gonna see how well this chapter starts off, if I can get enough reads I'll post the next chapter...or the first chapter technically, oh you know what I mean!!

Hope y'all like it :)

- Annie