Chapter 35

"Tom, calm down!" Kelsey said. I heard him start to pace. Nathan then looked at me. He looked at my arms then at my face. He brushed his hand on my face and I just looked at him.

"Okay, I am calm." Tom said. Nathan then moved. I walked over to Nareesha and I sat next to her. I knew that everyone was looking at my arms. I then lifted my skirt so that they could see the ones on my legs.

"No!" Tom said. He then grabbed his head and Kelsey rubbed his back. I saw that there were tears in her eyes. She was whispering something to him. Max then walked in the room.

"Cara, is this all that they did to you?" Jay asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, this is it. I just thought that my friends should know." I told them. Max then sat next to me. Nareesha put her hand on my knee and I looked at her.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked me.

"I hope so." I told her. I really didn't know the answer. We then just sat there in silence. I saw Perrie walk over to Tom. She knelt in front of him and said something to him. He looked at her and shook his head. He then got up and walked to me.

"Cara, please move in with us, sooner than what we had planned. I don't think that you are safe. Please, think about it." He told me.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. I think that I will move in, after the tour. It is just two more days. I think that we can wait that long." I told them.

"Perrie, do you think that you could sneak me inside of the One Direction lair?" Max asked her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I know that I can do that." She told him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked Max.

"I am going to stay with you, tonight." He said to me. I just smiled really big. I knew that it was going to bother Eleanor so much, if she found out.

"Who is going to take you home?" Jay asked Max.

"I could go there tomorrow and say that I am picking up Cara, to go see Macey." Siva suggested. This was brilliant.

"That would totally work!" Perrie said. We laughed.

"Let's get going!" She said. I grabbed my crutches and I 'hugged' everyone. They actually hugged me. Max changed clothes and he followed us to Perrie's car. I got in the front and he got in the back.

"Okay, there is a ladder that is in the bushes, around the back. Use it at the window that has is right there. It is Zayn's room. We used to do this all the time, so I thought of this. Anyway, Cara text Zayn. Tell him that 'Perrie plan is used for bf.' He will understand." She told me. I did as she said and I texted him that phrase.

Zayn: Really? Okay, great!

"I think that he is cool with it." I told Perie. We were then at the mansion. Max ran out of the car and around the side of the house. Perrie and I goit out of the car and went to the front door.

"We are home!" Perrie yelled. I saw that Harry, Louis, and Liam got off of the couch and walked over to us.

"How was it?" Louis asked me.

"It was okay. Tom freaked out, but it is okay. I am just really tired." I told them. Harry then took a step forward.

"Wait! You have to tell me that recipe!" Perrie said.

"That's right!" I told her. We then walked to the kitchen. I saw Perrie pull out her phone. We walked in and I stepped next to her.

"I told Zayn to hide him." She whispered.