Chapter 33

Cara's POV:

I walked out of the mansion's grounds and into the city. I pulled out my headphones and played some 30 Seconds to Mars. Their songs seem to calm me down. I walked into the city life and I saw a bunch of people partying in the middle of the street. I kept walking. I am glad that some people are allowed to do that.

I continued down the street and I walked into a small pastry shop. I saw many couples inside, being cute and sweet. I walked out. I was not in the mood to watch that.

Eleanor knows how exactly how to push me over the edge. She can just say what she wants and there are no repercussions for her. It iratated me so much that she could do that. I felt a tear come out of my eye.

"No, she is not worth crying over." I said to myself.

I kept walking down the street. I just kept walking. I dodn't know where I was going. I was just walking. I finally went to London Bridge. I started to walk on it, since I had no where else to go. There were people on it and they were kissing. Which is something that Max and I will probably never get to do. I then got to the middle of the bridge.

I am not sure what came over me, but I wanted to do something crazy. I took my headphones out and I set it on a bench, along with my purse. I then stepped on the railing and held onto a pole. I saw the water below. It was wild and untamed. I saw that I wanted to be that water. I just stood there and watched it.

"Are you going to jump?" A girl said. She was on the other side of the pole. I looked at her and I saw that she had bright blue hair. She was, probably, as tall as Jay or Siva. She

"No, I wasn't going to jump. I was just watching. Why? What would you have done, if I had jumped?" I asked her. She smiled and looked down at her outfit. I looked and she wasn't wearing shoes, socks, or pants. She was in her underwear and a shirt.

"I swim, for competition for my school. I was going to get you, if you jumped." She said. I laughed.

"Well I will get down, so that you can get dressed." I told her. We got off and she put her clothes back on.

"Thanks, by the way. I am glad that there are still people out there who care." I told her. She smiled.

"I would have felt really bad, if I didn't help. I am a swimmer. I need to do something with that." She joked. I laughed with her and we walked off of the bridge. We parted ways at the end. She gave me a hug and I decided to walk back to the house.

I went back the same way. I saw more people in the streets, having fun. Some of them saw me and I they invited me to join them. I did and we went "pub hopping". They didn't recognize me.

We went from pub to pub, drinking. I didn't drink as much as the others. I had two beers. I stayed with the group for about an hour. They were all so fun. The girls thought that I was fun and the guys kept trying to flirt with me. I reminded them that I had a boyfriend and they would back off. There were a couple of sober people that were the driver of the night. I stayed with them.

By the end of the night, I helped put people into cars. It was nice, to just let go. I said goodbye to them and they told me that they would keep it a secret. They knew the entire time who I was. I thanked them and I walked home.

As I walked home, I saw that there was a car that was following me. I decided to go through the park, so that it couldn't follow me. I heard car doors shut. I decided to hide from them. They were obviously following me. I hide in a tree. I saw a man and two women.

"Cara! Where are you! We just want to talk!" Said one woman. I stayed in the tree.

"Come on! We just want to ask you a couple of questions!" The man yelled. I pulled out my phone and I texted Niall that I was in the park. I prayed that he would wake up and see it. I sat there and I waited. I saw them leave the area that I was in. I then made my move.