~Fifty-One~

A/N: So, by popular demand, I've decided to begin with Axel's POV. I want give a special thanks to everyone who has commented or messaged me. It's the lifeblood of my motivation to write. I also want to give a very special thanks to RashaudEstes who been so freaking amazing in supporting me through this story. Thanks again, hun! Please read and enjoy. And comment, vote, and follow me.

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

Axel's POV

I watched Colton breathing in and out.

To say I didn't have slight motives outside of making my mate feel good would be a lie. And if that didn't weigh on my conscious just a bit... I ran a hand over my face. The orgasm has been a great one and if that didn't knock him up nothing really would. I sat up, looking down at the floor for my jeans in the sea of clothing thrown about down there. I found myself lifting Colton's shirt. My fingers played across the soft fabric. A sigh left my lips.

I loved him. I really did. But if there was one thing I inherited from my father besides my role as Alpha, was his temper. Maybe it was my transitioning, maybe it was my own immaturity, but it seemed that Colton was always trying to press my buttons. I didn't want to get so angry, I tried to avoid it, but he seemed to push me and push me and push me... My hands clenched into angry fists, the thin material was so fragile, so easily torn... Like Colton. I wiped away Colton's semen from my chest and threw down the shirt, grabbing my clothes and throwing them on. I turned back to look at Colton, asleep so peacefully.

A smile pulled at my lips. He was beautiful, that wasn't to be disputed. I sat down beside him, watching his face tighten a bit before smoothing back out into his normal expression. He wore his emotions on his sleeve. I found myself smiling again at the simple purity in front of me. His body was nearly perfect. No matter how beautiful I found him to be, the scars on his body drew my eyes. Thick pale scars marred his skin. No doubt caused by the piece of shit dwelling in the forest right now. He was another thing I had to deal with at some point. But...after I watched my mate swell with heir.

I stood up, pulling the comforter up from it's place where it was bunched at the bottom of the bed. I draped it over him. I stood up, watching him snuggle into the provided warmth. I cast him a final look before I pushed the light switch down and left the room quietly. I took a deep breath before I began to prepare myself for what was waiting downstairs.

The pup was not in the plan. Not even close. But I realized quickly that there was no way Colton would cooperate with me without him. He just loved that damn kid too much. I went down the stairs, a bit cautious. The fact that he was soot colored concerned me. That color was meant for pack royalty. The fact that he was the spawn of a very powerful rapist and an omega made me all the more conscious. What was his personality like? Was he going to be as fucked as his father? As weak as his precious 'Daddy'?

I shook my head rounding the corners. The kid was sitting on the rug watching the TV with excitement. "I like this show." He turned his head to look at me, though he frowned when he saw me. "Where's Daddy?"

"Resting. Why don't you go up to your room, hm? The game's on."

"Can I watch with you?"

I frowned. "Uhm...I suppose." I mumbled. "Don't you have any toys to play with?"

"Yeah. But I wanna be with you."

"Why?" I probably sounded as stunned as I looked.

Emory bit his lips. "Cuz I know you won't like me when the new baby comes."