~Forty-Three {Dawson, Part 1}

A/N: Okay. So this is in the perspective of Dawson. This a three-part work that will depict what made Dawson, Dawson. There will be a normal chapter in between, so don't worry. Colton won't be lost for long! But before we begin, warnings: this may be triggering for some people. It includes aspects of: physical, emotional, and sexual abuse; eating disorders; depression, angst, and bullying.

I want to add that while this is important to Dawson's story, it is not completely necessary to the plot (however it will tie up some loose ends). So if any of you readers are not comfortable reading this material than please don't feel pressured. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, especially dealing with these testy subjects. So with that said... 

A/N: 2.0 I'm really not happy with how this came out. I don't know why. It feels force, like it doesn't really flow. I hope Part 2 will come to me easier. So sorry that this sucks so bad. Vote...if you think it's worthy (I don't really) and comment (if you can stomach the terrible writing, lol).

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

DAWSON, PART 1

~Age 15~

The steady banging on the headboard against the wall was grinding on my eardrums.

Heated puffs of hair made the hair on the back of my neck stand straight. But I kept my face buried in the pillow, trying to block out the pain and the chilling sounds of flesh meeting flesh. I tried to channel myself elsewhere every time he grunted or moaned. The pillow absorbed most of my tears, though after night after night of this, I'd assume it to be saturated.

I felt him seize up behind me and I prayed it'd be over soon.

I didn't want to think of my poor, ailing mother upstairs. Somehow, it made this even more dirty.

I felt him cum and he collapsed on me. The weight was heavy and I struggled to breathe. Then he rolled over, kicking at me with his foot. "Go to bed, Dawson." my father panted, reaching for his pack of cigarettes. As he struck a match, his once kind face was illuminated. He looked simply evil to me now. "And be quiet about it, alright? If I hear you slamming around that kitchen again I'll beat your ass. Your fat ass." he chuckled at the insult, then his face grew dark. "Seriously. You're getting fat."

Despite being emotionally wrecked, I was ashamed at first but the aching inside me quickly grew in hope. If I was fat, he wouldn't hurt me anymore, right? He wouldn't do those...horrible, dirty things. "Dawson." he gripped my hair, pulling my head back to look into his ugly face. "Do you hear me, you little pig? Quit stuffing your fucking face. No mate'll take you if you're fat."

"No mate'll take him if you ruin him."

I jumped violently, my eyes shot to the doorway. My older brother, my knight in shining armor, was standing tall and mean. Unfortunately he didn't live here anymore. He had a mate and lived down the street now. He had been trying to stop these forced nightly encounters since he and I were just pups.  Unsuccessfully, but at least he was trying. "Oh shut up, Max. Why are you in my house? Haven't you got your own?"

I hated the playful bantering they did. It was like this wasn't serious. Like I wouldn't be considered 'unfit for mating' if the Alpha found out. Like I hadn't just been violated in the most primitive way. Max chuckled but glanced at me, a conflicting look on his face. "Dad...you gotta stop this. This is crazy."

I knew that this conversation would rile him up so I tried to slid from the  bed--only to be grabbed by the hair again. "This little slut is just being used for true purpose. I dunno how a little weakling like him came from someone like me. Look at you!" My father puffed on his cigarette, shaking his head at me.