~Sneak Peak: Where They Belong~

A/N: You should all know that his takes place AFTER 'Saved' (Dawson's story) and I will be completing that one first. So there may be some things that don't add up. Remember that 16 (sixteen) years have passed since the ending of Where He Belongs. Also: THIS STORY NEEDS A COVER. So if you know how to make them please do and send them to me and I'll pay you in thanks and smiley faces :) <--Just like that one.

On a serious note however, if you do want to make me a cover, PM and I'll give you my email. And lots of smiley faces (see above for reference.)

Also, my first task running through WHB and fine tuning it up a bit (get rid of the typos and weirdness).

So my tasks are as followed:

1. Edit the hell out of WHB
2. Write 'Saved'
3. Start WTB (WHB Book 2) while also editing 'Saved'
4. Start a new book

And I want to finish all this by... January! Is it doable? Maybe! Will I suceed? Probs not. But hey, I'm trying .-.

Lookit all the cute faces I can make.  >.>

Aww.

Anyway, ENJOY and COMMENT but also VOTE and FOLLOW.

~Kate~

"He's growing up."

Colton frowned as he mixed more punch for his pup's twenty first birthday party. He had grown tall, strong, and handsome But...there was growing sense of sadness inside Colton. The things he'd devoted his life too were growing up right before his eyes and soon...soon her couldn't dote on them anymore. "Daddy, can I have some more punch please?"

Colton turned his eyes to look at his daughter. Little Phoenix looked patiently at his father. She was sixteen now, a bright young girl with ambition as big as the sky. Colton adored her. "Yes darling--don't spill it on your dress."

The young girl squealed, giving him a courtesy (a trick Aunt Xena had shown her when she was twirling around in her dress). "Aren't you fancy," commented Emory with a snicker.

"I am," agreed Phoenix with a toothy smile. "Are you having fun?"

Emory wasn't one who enjoyed a fuss being made about him, but he knew his father had put a lot work into it so he wasn't going to complain. "Wonderful. So much better than hiding away in my room or hunting." Emory realized his joke was badly placed as a look of hurt crossed his aging father's face. "I was kidding Dad. I'm sorry. I'm having a good time. I promise."

To say Colton worried about his son's...anti-social ways worried him was a huge understatement. He assumed it wasn't healthy for a wolf of his son's stature to hide away as meekly as he did. Thomas' personality was a prominent enough as it was--the sixteen year old was racing around after a much smaller white wolf. Hayden and Drew found it amusing but the distraught in Ayden's face showed quite clearly how comfortable he was with the two rough housing.

"Aww," Connie's voice whined, wrapping himself up in the provided blanket. "You got mud on my fur. You know how long I spent washing it for this?"

"You're such a baby," laughed Thomas pulling on his pants. "Hey dad--can I drink too?"

"No." Ayden replied immediately. So called 'adult beverages' were laid out on nearly all surfaces. A tasteless addition by Jeffery who found the human tradition the pack practiced to be especially amusing. Colton didn't think so. "Apologize to Connell."

"What? Why? Who're you trying to impress, Connie?" sneered his brother snatching a small cup of punch. "I don't see why we have to follow some stupid human law."