| t h i r t y |

Diamond's Point of View.

Me & Shy where ready. I was ready to go so I could see Lee. I wasn't gonna fuck him or be out doing no dumb shit Chris was doing. I have faith in him he wasn't cheating. After I said that to myself I actually smiled and breathed out making my shoulders rest.

Shy:"why you smiling?" She laughed a little.

Me:"'cause I thought Chris was cheating but why would he do that?"

Shy:"I ain't trynna say he is buh I mean shid baby girl.."

I shrugged it off & took a shower. I put my clothes on (in mm). Me & Shy where matching, she my baby I luh to match with her. I took a picture & put it on Instagram.

'Cause she my bitch & we I rock wit her'

I put my phone down & put on lipstick. I put on my shoes & grabbed my phone. I got my stuff & walked to my car. I got in and looked at the time. It was 5:45. I know it's gonna be hella traffic so we needa hurry up so we can get a bite to eat on the way.

I beeped my horn and she came out the the door. She flicked me off & locked my door. She got in and buckled up. I smiled at her and bucked up myself. We drove to Chick-fa-la.

??:"hey my name is James, welcome to Chick-fa-la how may I help you?"

Me:"2 spicy chicken sandwiches, 2 regular fries, & 2 fruit punches, also with Polonision sauce (sc)."

James:"alright go to the next window please"

We got our food & left. We pulled up and I put on my slides..it wasn't even a fuckin concert it was st a club but it still was a concert, the club was still lit asf. I put my slides back in my car and put on my hills. I looked and Ari & she looked at me. We smiled and walked in.

I texted Lee that we was here & he told me juss to stay live & text him when he get off stage. I told him alright. We walked to the bar.

??:"wassup shawty my name Jacob..how may I help you"

I kinda side smirked & looked at Shy who gave me a 'carry on look'.

Me:"well hello Mr. Jacob I'm Diamond, I would like a slushed peach Ciroc with pinaple juice mixed in please.."

Jacob:"ight I gotchu.."

He made it and I took it I got up and sipped my drink. Shit was good as hell. I gave Ari the rest of mine and got another one. The concert was about to start. We walked to the front.

Swae Lee:"wassup yall"

Crowd:"whoaaaa!"

Swae Lee:"I said wassup yall!!"

Crowd:"whoaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Swae:"yall flexing! & this ah no flex zone!"

Then the beat turned on. This shit was too live I put it on snap & had hella fun! Me and Shy was turnt asf & tipsy. I knew how to act when I was drunk & tipsy so I was still in my right mind. Not all the way down to earth buh close enough.

* After the show *

I texted Lee . We walked to the back & told the guard the 'cpde' so we can go to the back. He smiled and let us in. We sat on the couch with Lee & Slim. Slim was with Ari had her giggling and shit. Me & Lee where laughing but we wasn't flitting.

Les:"oh see ma! I knew, I knew you from somewhere! You Chris Breezy baby mama"

Me:"please don't talk bout that nigga rn"

He laughed and changed the subject. We talked about random as shit. I had a good night. I got up & turned around. Lee & mee where inches away. I put us nose to nose & smiled.

Lee:"ma are you drunk?"

Me:"nah I promise jus a little drunk, I promise babe"

Lee:"ahh okaay"

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I ain't wanna start nothing I can't finish. I smiled and waved bye. I told Ari to wrap it up and she did. We walked back to the car. Since she was a lil more tipsy I told her she can stay the night.

It was like 1:30. & I was kinda sleepy. The T.V was on..I could see it throught the blines. I thought I turned it off..I unlocked the door & saw somebody laying on the couch. I looked and it was Chris but he had somebody on his chest. She was short buh I knew it wasn't Kayla.

I lifted up the cover & saw Shaniyah?! Oh hell no. When I lifted the cover Ari told me she would be waiting in the car. I tossed her the keys. I put some water in a pot and on the stove. After It was a little hot I took it and poured it on both of them.

They woke up and looked cofused for a minute. Then I realized only Chris had on underwear & her too but she had on her bra. I wanted to cry.

Me:"Chris? Are you serious?! I mean I thought that I could trust you again! You fuckin did it again. I thought that for a minute you where more than juss my baby daddy. I thought that just for a while that we could be together & have a family but you fuckin ruined it! You cheated on me again & twice! Chris I hate you! Chris you even told Jay you where going to cheat on me with some hoe! I thought it was from before Chris but you lied and it wansnt! Chris I thought that just for ounce I could give somebody a second Chance buh I couldn't! I thought a lot of shit but I was wrong! I hate you so god damn much it's juss crazy! Again! I thought that you was more than my baby daddy! But you not nothing but my baby daddy"

I turned around and walked up the stairs catching my breath and wiping my tears. I walked to my room and packed me and K some bags. I put them in my trunk & the whole time of course Chris was trynna give dumb ass excuses & other bs. I was juss gonna go stay with Ari.

Chris:"I swear I won't do it again!"

Me:"I don't care what you do anymore Chris! You single, I ain't nothing but ya babymama! & you aint nothing but my baby daddy!"

The End... (nah juss kinding almost tho, keep reading)

I drove to mama breezy house. I got out and knocked on the door. She answered it.

Me:"my bad I came to get Kay"

Mama:"he did it again?"

Me:"again he did"

Mama:"okaay baby go get her"

I walked down the hall that mama had and got Kay & all her stuff. I put her in her seat. She was sleep. I drove to Ari house. & got the stuff while Ari got Kay. We walked in and to the guess room. Ari layed Kay down & sat out stuff down in the closet.

I had 130 missed calls from Chris. I changed and laid down. Then I turned on the T.V. I sat up and called Chris.

Chris:"please I'm sorry, dead ass no more hoes! Bae please! Please Diamond!"

Me:"chill out bruh..Chris I'm done. I promise I am juss chill out. You still got Kay & I promise that every weekend you will. Don't come over here ever. Take what you need. I would much rather prefer if you have Lay my house & took yours back..actually yeah do that I'll tell her. Don't try to talk to me throught nobody or no shit like that. Cause if it ain't about Kay don't call me or text me, do you know why?..Chris it'd cause I'm done.. you know why Chris? Cause you ain't nothing but my Baby Daddy" I hung up and thought about what I said..

I also got to understand that Chris ain't nothing to me but my mufuckin' Baby Daddy.

The End... (frfr)