| t w e n t y - f i v e |

Diamond's Point of View.

I walked back in the house still eating the little bit of ice cream I had left. Then Kay came running up to me.

K:"moma! Where my Icecream?!"

Me:"I was out with you uncle Aug"

K:"uncle Aug didn't get me none either?!"

Me:"you & your daddy where gone when I left, how was I suppose to ask you what kind you wanted?"

K:"...uhhhh, daddy! You could have called daddy"

Me:"okaay here you fan have the rest of mine"

K:"thanks moma"

I sat my bag down and walked up the stairs. I went in my room and Chris was on his phone. I took it out of his hands and started taking pictures. Then I took one with my tounge out. He basically ate my tounge. I laughed and gave him back his phone.

I got my MacBook Air and typed up some jobs. I don't know what I wanna be. I think I'll be a fuckkk! I don't knoww. I put my lop top down and went back downstairs. Where the hell are my apple headphones?

I looked in my bag & seen my beats but no apple headphones. Fuck! Then I looked at Kayla and she had them in..

Me:"Kay"

Me:"Kay!!"

I went over and tapped her. She took it out of MY tablet..buh it was really hers cause I barley use it.

Kay:"yes moma?"

Me:"how you juss gonna take moma headphones?"

Kay:"well moma...you shouldn't leave your stuff on tha floor!"

Oh no the hell this little girl didn't!

Me:"well excuse me!"

She put the headphones back in & Chris was coming down the stairs. He was putting on his Shirt. I wonder where he's going. I was looking at him about to ask but my phone started ringing. I put my finger up signaling Chris to wait till I got off the phone before he left.

Me:"hello?"

I don't know who it is because I didn't look at the called I.D.

??:"hey baby..I was wondering if K can come stay the night with me tonight?"

Ohh it's mama breezy.

Me:"if course mama"

Mama:"okaay baby thank you"

She hung up. I wonder why she wants her to stay... I'll take her tho.

Chris:"baby can you please tell me what you want before I'm late"

Me:"oh my bad..I juss wanted to know where you where going"

Chris:"to the studio..wanna come?"

Me:"yeah buh we gotta drop K off at your mom's..she wanted her to stay at her house"

Chris:"ight come on Kay"

Me:"she gotta get clot-"

Chris:"she has some at mama's house"

We got in the car and was on our way to drop K off & to the studio then My song game on.

Me:"can you senile? Can you senile? When you see a nigga don't be acting senile. Sky full of check, helicopter pads dropin' off body bags, money talk guess I got the g-"

Chris changed the station. I looked at him and plucked him in his lip.

Kay:"hey moma! Don't hit daddy"

Chris:"yeah don't hit daddy!"

Me:"okaay"

I changed it back go 107.9 & 'Bitches & Mari" was on.

Me:"you can tell by the way that you move that I got 'em, got bitches & Marijuana"

Chris:"did you even sing that right?"

He said kinda chuckling.. I juss looked at him and kept singing what I thought was right..

To Be Continued...

In the mm is a picture of all D's electronics... Imma try to add more pics in the mm so it will help you guys imagine better..

.

Thanks for the comments for those who do & if you commented in previous chapters then on this chapter comment and tell me if you want a chapter dedicated to you!

.

& if you do comment & like gracias! ❤