| t w e n t y - e i g h t |

× Next Day ×

Diamond's Point of View.

I got in the shower & put on my outfit (in mm). I got my car keys & was about to walk out the room.

Chris:"you forgetting your phone"

I looked behind me and got my phone. I waved bye to kiss.

Chris:"where you going?"

Damnnn! He sounded so mf good when he woke up.

Me:"pick up Kay"

Chris:"kisses please"

I laughed and bent down & gave him a kiss. I turned around to walk out then he hit my put. I bent down and started to twerk. He got up and I ran down the stairs out the door. I got in my car and realized it was Wednesday.

I opened my phone and seen I hade a text from Lee. It was the ticket info & he told me to bring one of my friends. I said okaay and that I'll see him tonight. I got Kay and drove back home.

Kay:"mama why was grandma looking sad whole time?"

Me;"I don't know baby, don't say nothing about it to your daddy tho okaay?"

Kay:"Otay mama"

I got out but left my car on cause I was about to go to an interview. Yup lil shawty got a interview! Imma go try out to be a house sells man. I made sure Kay was in with Chris.

Me:"when I get back we going to the mall"

Chris:"ight, go before you late baby!"

Me:"okaay okaay"

To Be Continued...

I'm gonna continue this part later with the interview, promises! Thanks babes ❤!