| t w e n t y - t w o |

(Imma start writing shorter chapters, no more than like 400 words cause my finger be cramping and shit sooo yah)

D's Point of View.
next morning•

I hoped in the shower for about 15 minutes. I got out and put on my clothes on. (Clothes in mm). I didn't have a hangover witch was good. I put on my shoes that went with my outfit and walked to everyone's room to wake then up.

Everybody was dressed and ready. We put got on the cart and drove to get some food. After we was done we went to the haunted house. We parked behind it and walked to the desk.

Me:"hey um can we have 8 tickets to the haunted house?"

Clerk:"sure! Can I see everyone's wrist?"

Me:"yeah"

Everybody had on there wrist bad and walked around. We waited in line and then the elevator came down. We all walked in & then like 4 more people got I new didn't know. They took pictures with us and we juss stood there.

I was scared as hell. I haven't been in a haunted house in forever. Kayla's 5 so about 5 or 6 years ago. We where at the top and a vampire came to us.

I was hanging on to Chris' arm.

Vampire:"he's not gonna be able to save you today"

He said referring to me. I juss looked at him and then fooled my eyes.

Vampire:"I'll make sure to take those and put them in a jar when the clown gets you"

Me:"aww hell nah! Did you juss say clown?"

I tried to turn back around but Chris got me. He put me in front o him so my back was facing his chest. I was only a little shorter than Chris. We walked down the hall and I closed my eyes while Chris led me.

I bumped into something so I opened my eyes . It was bags! Wit people hanging upside down. I was gonna run but I didn't.. I jus kept walking. We turned right and walked down a hall then I heard a chain saw. I started to run cause I felt that shit on my ankles.

We came out and I was happy. We walked back to the car talking about it.

Me:"shit I'm outta breathe."

August:"I bet you lil scary ass is!"

Me:"shut the fuck up foh I bet that ass"

August:"whatever shorty"

We walked back to the cart and went to the Ripley Aquariam.
&&&&&&&&